Anwar Awlaqi Most Likely Alive

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Anwar Awlaqi Most Likely Alive

Now before I read any of it, Yemen's Selah is a US backed brutal dictator, they wouldn't print this just for kicks. I will tell tell you why they would print it, and I mentioned it before, they(the US) will resurrect him for a latter time.

They did this before with him, he was reported killed in 2009 I believe. AlBagdadi...well go to the library and read the thread, what a wily son of a bitch he is/was/never was....hahaha

But the stupid story of the toy plane bombs sure disappeared PDfuckingQ like.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Al-Qaeda’s bomb maker in Yemen apparently wasn’t among the victims of a U.S. drone strike, disappointing U.S. officials who thought last week’s attack might have claimed a third key figure in the terrorist organization.

U.S. intelligence officials had said the strike that killed U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and an American propagandist, Samir Kahn, Friday appeared to have also taken out a bomb maker tied to efforts to bring down jets in 2009 and 2010.

But a top Yemeni official said Sunday that bomb maker Ibrahim al-Asiri was not among the two other victims whose bodies had been identified, the Associated Press reported. It said the Yemeni official spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss intelligence matters.

Saudi-born al-Asiri, 29, was tied to the underwear bomb used in an attempt to bring down a Detroit-bound jetliner on Christmas Day in 2009, and he was also believed to have been behind an intercepted pair of explosives-laden printers mailed from Yemen to the USA in 2010.
Al-Awlaki was the first U.S. citizen placed on the CIA’s “kill or capture list,” a designation that prompted his father to file a lawsuit challenging the government’s authority to kill a citizen outside a war zone. He lost.

Yemen strike did not kill underwear bomb maker - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Al-Qaeda’s bomb maker in Yemen apparently wasn’t among the victims of a U.S. drone strike, disappointing U.S. officials who thought last week’s attack might have claimed a third key figure in the terrorist organization.

U.S. intelligence officials had said the strike that killed U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and an American propagandist, Samir Kahn, Friday appeared to have also taken out a bomb maker tied to efforts to bring down jets in 2009 and 2010.

But a top Yemeni official said Sunday that bomb maker Ibrahim al-Asiri was not among the two other victims whose bodies had been identified, the Associated Press reported. It said the Yemeni official spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss intelligence matters.

Saudi-born al-Asiri, 29, was tied to the underwear bomb used in an attempt to bring down a Detroit-bound jetliner on Christmas Day in 2009, and he was also believed to have been behind an intercepted pair of explosives-laden printers mailed from Yemen to the USA in 2010.
Al-Awlaki was the first U.S. citizen placed on the CIA’s “kill or capture list,” a designation that prompted his father to file a lawsuit challenging the government’s authority to kill a citizen outside a war zone. He lost.

Yemen strike did not kill underwear bomb maker - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times
Read it. BTW did you know that you can not ignite PETN with a chemical? Nor a match.

Oct 2010
Read it. BTW did you know that you can not ignite PETN with a chemical? Nor a match.
Are you claiming to have knowledge about how that bomb was constructed that we, the general public are not privy too?
Do you have any proof that the fuse that nut was trying to light was not connected to some kind of a detonator?

Step one...light fuse.

step two...fuse sets off detonator.

Step three....detonator sets off PETN..down goes plane.

It's really not that complicated mike.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Are you claiming to have knowledge about how that bomb was constructed that we, the general public are not privy too?
Do you have any proof that the fuse that nut was trying to light was not connected to some kind of a detonator?
The reports showed a burned up syringe. This guy supposedly went to the bathroom and back to jab his crotch with a syringe to detonate PETN, when PETN doesn't detonate that way. Why not just do it in the bathroom....oh less attention. Well the outcome is the body scanner and groping, and i guess I should be real happy there no deaths, but i am not going to ignore the stupidity of the story.

reflected preliminary findings that the device contained PETN.[54] The authorities also found the remains of the syringe
Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not in your lifetime....

Oct 2010
The reports showed a burned up syringe. This guy supposedly went to the bathroom and back to jab his crotch with a syringe to detonate PETN, when PETN doesn't detonate that way. Why not just do it in the bathroom....oh less attention. Well the outcome is the body scanner and groping, and i guess I should be real happy there no deaths, but i am not going to ignore the stupidity of the story.

Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not in your lifetime....
How many chemicals do you think exist Mike that if you combine one with the other, even a syringe full, they can act as an explosive element I.E. a detonator?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
How many chemicals do you think exist Mike that if you combine one with the other, even a syringe full, they can act as an explosive element I.E. a detonator?
PETN will not. He didn't have a vast array of chemicals, and i don't even think he had PETN, but thats here nor there. PETN is primarily used in detonator cord and the like. It isn't some super explosive, and it doesn't detonate with acid or a match. Hell you can burn the shit all day and you will get burnt PETN.