Any politician with a good NRA rating is complicit in mass murder and is trying to kill you and your family for money.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Fight back by voting them out of office ASAP!
And protest them in public wherever they go!!

Last edited:
Dec 2018
Florida
Without the NRA people like you wouldn’t have the balls to stand up to those that constantly push for more gun control or demand nobody have guns. So why should I fight back against the one organization that has made sure people like you haven’t had their way?

Especially now that I’m faced with evacuating my home. You would rather me just head off without the ability to protect my family. Well fuck that. You can have my guns when you kill me first. Because my family’s life is far more important than your silly opinion.

Dec 2018
Florida
I just want to make this clear in case anyone else here has ANY doubts. The second amendment exists for shit like Dorian just as much. And if you are so naive as to believe that democrat politicians and people like the OP will stand up to gun control attempts at SOME point? You are kidding yourself. How do I know?

UK Knife laws

And a lot of these people want to mimic them.

Nov 2013
NY
Without the NRA people like you wouldn’t have the balls to stand up to those that constantly push for more gun control or demand nobody have guns. So why should I fight back against the one organization that has made sure people like you haven’t had their way?

Especially now that I’m faced with evacuating my home. You would rather me just head off without the ability to protect my family. Well fuck that. You can have my guns when you kill me first. Because my family’s life is far more important than your silly opinion.
Are you confused ? You sound like it... your post makes no sense... it’s people like YOU who would have no balls without the NRA... YOU want to stand up against more gun control... not the OP.

Reactions: Devil505 and raj
Dec 2018
Florida
Are you confused ? You sound like it... your post makes no sense... it’s people like YOU who would have no balls without the NRA... YOU want to stand up against more gun control... not the OP.
I know you are lost because you don’t tend to argue against the OP. He pretends to be “reasonable” and “responsible” and want “reasonable and responsible” laws, but he claims he isn’t “anti gun.” So no. I’m not confused at all. The NRA is the single strongest anti gun control lobby out there. And without them? Every time someone does something bad with a gun, people like you (i am guessing) or the OP would demand some kind of fucked up unconstitutional law that further infringes on my right to keep and bear arms.

The NRA stands against incrementalism and those who cave at the idea of a “compromise” to be “fair,” even when the “compromise” is unreasonable and unconstitutional.

Bud. I’m not confused. I know exactly how those who want gun control think. You got the elites who think they deserve protection, but nobody else. Then you got the sheep who are upset that people died (which is reasonable), but no real understanding of the issue.

Nov 2013
NY
I know you are lost because you don’t tend to argue against the OP. He pretends to be “reasonable” and “responsible” and want “reasonable and responsible” laws, but he claims he isn’t “anti gun.” So no. I’m not confused at all. The NRA is the single strongest anti gun control lobby out there. And without them? Every time someone does something bad with a gun, people like you (i am guessing) or the OP would demand some kind of fucked up unconstitutional law that further infringes on my right to keep and bear arms.

The NRA stands against incrementalism and those who cave at the idea of a “compromise” to be “fair,” even when the “compromise” is unreasonable and unconstitutional.

Bud. I’m not confused. I know exactly how those who want gun control think. You got the elites who think they deserve protection, but nobody else. Then you got the sheep who are upset that people died (which is reasonable), but no real understanding of the issue.
It’s not a compromise when it’s your way or the highway.
Including and beyond that... you ARE confused.

Reactions: Devil505
Nov 2008
Washington state
That’s like saying everyone that belongs to AAA is responsible for hit and run drivers. It’s not the legal gun owners that’s the problem. It’s the nuts that get their hands on them. Don’t
Allow people with mental problems to buy guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk