Anyone watching the live HOR hearings on the Mueller report?

Mar 2019
California
Lol...that what the dems thought they had. What the hell was he suppose to be...oh wait...a convicted felon who hates Trump. Got it.
The Dem Politicos would just love another WaterGate. It was their high point in History. Destroying a President over a burglary he did not commit.

Mar 2019
California
Does anyone care what wapo has to say on it. I watched it...did you?
I only saw Dem Politicos makin' fools of themselves. Kinda like that KFC stunt. This is our REPRESENTITIVES? What in HELL are they doing for the American People?

Jan 2019
southeast
I only saw Dem Politicos makin' fools of themselves. Kinda like that KFC stunt. This is our REPRESENTITIVES? What in HELL are they doing for the American People?
Bull needs to read other left wing rags where they clearly state John Dean sat in the witness chair. Yes very similar and I saw that clown on today moaning over the fact the helicopter accident in NY took over the medai and Americans did not see their clown show.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
May I add all his testimony and the other two women were purely conjecture. Give it a rest, Bull, it was an unsightly hearing.
did you complain like this because of all the Benghazi and Hillary Clinton email hearings? You'd best cool your jets . This was mild in comparison to what's coming next .

May 2019
midwest
Bull needs to read other left wing rags where they clearly state John Dean sat in the witness chair. Yes very similar and I saw that clown on today moaning over the fact the helicopter accident in NY took over the medai and Americans did not see their clown show.
He didn't say he wasn't sitting on a witness chair in spite of one of your RWC cohorts claiming Dean was never sworn in.
:cool:

The Mueller report, like the Watergate Road Map, conveys findings, with supporting evidence, of potential criminal activity ...