AOC and her new accent

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
You're grabbing at straws.:p..One "Ya'll" is not a new accent. Don't you feel kind of silly when you look at what you're calling out? It pretty sad.

Reagan election strategist, Lee Atwater:

Republican's can't win on the issues,
so we have to attack the person...

Another, of the daily examples, of what your think is a win tactic ...
but it shows just how right Atwater was...
:oops::zany:o_O

Are you that dumb not to know it's just a silly jab that makes you're team look really petty (Obama is wearing a TAN suit - type of petty) But of course, this is all you guys know.

Do you ever dream of having a upstanding candidate you can be proud to support?

Shes faking two accents.

And democrats always stick to ossues...../facepalm

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Yet you made it your concern....... where is @boontito he needs to come help you. You are flailing!
Thanks again, Rev for the mention and seeking me out.

Rev loves himself some boontito action. I'm going to get him a used prosthetic leg from a thrift store so he's got something to hump on when I'm not around.

Anything you want to talk about yet?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I sure can, i even gave out the address, chepe, my door is always open...

I base my aspersions on the entitled nature pf your posts, your swarmy attitude and lack of integrity, you not as much as @boontito, but still... rich kids who never had a care in the world, picking fights on the internet.....
Thanks again for the mention and seeking me out, Rev.

What's up?

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Shes faking two accents.

And democrats always stick to ossues...../facepalm

Why do you care so much? She 'connecting wih the crowd - in a 'relaxed' form of speach. The crowd is crazy about her.

I do not said 'hello' to people I know when I see them... I always say "howdy' It just different. Hello Hello Hello Hello gets old And quite often they say it right back to me, but including 'partner'

Chill out...absolutely ridiculous and the republicans get to own this poor judgment ...again.

Ridiculous - worthy of ridicule absurd preposterous laughable unbelievably bad

Chill out

Last edited:
Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Why do you care so much? She 'connecting wih the crowd - in a 'relaxed' form of speach. The crowd is crazy about her.

I do not said 'hello' to people I know when I see them... I always say "howdy' It just different. Hello Hello Hello Hello gets old And quite often they say it right back to me, but including 'partner'

Chill out...absolutely ridiculous and the republicans get to own this lack of poor judgment ...again.

Ridiculous - worthy of ridicule absurd preposterous laughable unbelievably bad

Chill out

It's a discussion board, we discuss shit.

We can discuss her 5g open tote possibly hermes bag she slummed around the bronx campaigning in that video, she's either an idiot, naive, or not from the bronx with that for several reasons. or she's all of the above.

The media keeps her in play, therefore on a forum we talk about her. She's the left's palin, although she actually won her an election and shes a representative from my city.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You're grabbing at straws.:p..One "Ya'll" is not a new accent. Don't you feel kind of silly when you look at what you're calling out? It pretty sad.

Reagan election strategist, Lee Atwater:

Republican's can't win on the issues,
so we have to attack the person...

Another, of the daily examples, of what your think is a win tactic ...
but it shows just how right Atwater was...
:oops::zany:o_O

Are you that dumb not to know it's just a silly jab that makes you're team look really petty (Obama is wearing a TAN suit - type of petty) But of course, this is all you guys know.

Do you ever dream of having a upstanding candidate you can be proud to support?

FRESHMAN CONGRESSWOMAN DRAWS BIGGEST OVATION
"one y'all". It's like you people think everyone else is as stupid as she is.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't recall calling anyone incel in regard to Ocasio-Cortez.

I also have defended O'Rourke, Buttigieg and Obama. I even defend ugly men, too. I'm not expecting anything in return from them.

But aren't you a little old for Nick Sandmann?
I just quoted you in post 303 saying that. Not only do you suck at remembering what I said, you can't even remember what you said yourself.

May 2007
your place
OK

I concede

She spoke with an accent.

There is no getting around this one. She is the focal point of all “liberals”. We live and die with her. Now everybody has to vote for Trump. Let’s all lend a hand and help build the wall.

You know, when construction gets done in border states, there have traditionally been a lot of mexican laborers involved in the process. However, the “Wall” will need to be built by white people. This is going to be a problem.