AOC - Derangement Syndrome.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Jul 2014
midwest
Got to admit her "new" accent is VERY entertaining.

Reminds me of when Hillary used her fake southern black accent a few years back!

What was it she said?

"I ain't noways tarred" or something like that?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Got to admit her "new" accent is VERY entertaining.

Reminds me of when Hillary used her fake southern black accent a few years back!

What was it she said?

"I ain't noways tarred" or something like that?
what is a "black accent"? You're stereotyping African American's and that bs isn't going to fly. The sad part is you don't appear to understand how offensive you're being.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better. Just keep saying it an it'll be true.
is that suppose to make some kind of sense? Saying something to make oneself feel better doesn't make it come true. You might want to do a little research on "projection" - btw. Or, I don't know, maybe try discussing the topic. AOC - Derangement Syndrome. I didn't make that up. It's been around as a meme for some time. Where have you been?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Making up syndromes to make yourselves feel better.

That in of itself is a derangement.
Well, some here are suggesting that there is really is a "thing" called TDS.

If you are going to go by that metric, then "AOC" is a "thing".

I don't get it myself. She is one congressperson. Yet people here want to make her out to be the end all.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
is that suppose to make some kind of sense? Saying something to make oneself feel better doesn't make it come true. You might want to do a little research on "projection" - btw.
Oh look, someone doesn't get something... what a shocker.

We'll see who has "derangement syndrome" when she attempts to primary people from her own party. She is hungry and the Democrats are meat.