AOC: Pelosi Targeting Elected Women of Color

Oct 2013
USA
"Moderates"?

Billionaire bootlickers.

Why do you CONSTANTLY agitate to frustrate ever progressive policy going?

Who needs Republicans to oppress ordinary people when we have "moderate Democrats" who do it so much more viciously?
Righhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttt. Uh-huh.

Reactions: EnigmaO01

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Lol, this is fun to watch.
AOC is never going to get on the Ways and Means committee this way.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey
Nov 2018
Maryland
Very few moderates left in the democratic party. Pretty sad.
I agree. The Democrats were taken hostage by extreme leftists, and I think they are going to pay dearly for this left-swing in 2020. I think many Americans are shaking their heads every day at the idiots on the Democrat side. And, their media are as wacko as AOC and Omar. The media, in fact, are promoting these extremists, because they are mostly extremists themselves.

While they point their dirty little fingers at Trump, they should look inward and see it is they who are the problem. They are crazy and becoming even crazier. Where this leads no one knows, but I do think the left are going to become more dangerous by the time the election comes around.

Reactions: jenniel
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Lol, this is fun to watch.
AOC is never going to get on the Ways and Means committee this way.
Next to Speaker, chair of that committee is the most powerful position in the House. It's never filled by freshman representatives.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Lets not all forget AOC tore Joe Crowley apart on Twitter during her primary. Went after his Irish background and privilege. This is her playbook.
That works for a short term boost. But people get sick of it. AOC might have a million clapping seal fans Yas Queen-ing her on Twitter. But Twitter isn't real life. And she's going to have to worry about reelection. Especially after chasing 25,000 jobs away from her own district.

Reactions: Minotaur
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) said she plans to confront House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) about her ongoing clash with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and how the disagreement “diminishes progressive power.”

“I don’t think the speaker is used to having a group of members who has bigger Twitter followings than her. I don’t think most of us are,” Jayapal, the co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, said Thursday, according to Politico.

“God, it totally resonates with me, absolutely,” Jayapal continued. “We women of color have faced this for such a long time.”

Progressive Democrat: Pelosi not used to other members having 'bigger Twitter followings than her'

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Lets not all forget AOC tore Joe Crowley apart on Twitter during her primary. Went after his Irish background and privilege. This is her playbook.
Meh. Which politician in the U.S. doesn't use attack ads?