AOC Schooled ....... AGAIN

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Nov 2015
UK
Anyone who views the videos on YouTube of AOC questioning congressmen etc.. will soon realise she gets schooled all the time. Not sure why the Democrats keep her, or is the Democrat's judgement that bad?

Mar 2019
California
Apr 2018
oregon
You are making an assertion of something that (to the best of my knowledge) has never taken place in any U.S. university. It's a fair question if you expect anyone to take your assertion seriously.
No, I'm doing the exact same thing as the libtards who are saying trump was "not exonerated". I figured you to be quick enough to realize that, tbh.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
No, I'm doing the exact same thing as the libtards who are saying trump was "not exonerated". I figured you to be quick enough to realize that, tbh.
Aside from the fact that you just admitted to aspiring to behave like a "libtard," they were quoting Mueller, the author of the report.

Mar 2019
California
It has been three days.And AOC is still stupid. Not only that ,she wants $4.500 more a year. But it's not really a "Raise" .