AOC Sucks!

Mar 2019
California
In the 60s a high school friend's immigrant father was a janitor. His janitors pay supported 4 people, (two kids, a wife, and himself) a house, a vacation home, a car, and a truck. They had good health insurance, and he had a pension that made his retirement comfortable. That isnt possible anymore. It isnt because the work has changed, or janitors arent needed anymore, its because the ceo has decided being paid the equivalent of 220 average americans isnt good enough - he's worth 1,120 people.

Yep, there is redistribution going on alright - the people at the top are sucking the wealth out of the rest of us.
As I said.Same old Dem mantra. TAX cuts for the RICH! It really gets BORING. How about spinnin' another record? I have heard that silly old tune since 1980. When the Greatest Prez in History, Reagan, saved the country/

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
As I said.Same old Dem mantra. TAX cuts for the RICH! It really gets BORING. How about spinnin' another record? I have heard that silly old tune since 1980. When the Greatest Prez in History, Reagan, saved the country/
Reagan didn't even take office until 1981. So when is that trickle down going to arrive?

Sep 2013
On a hill
Do you like trickle down better?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
How does you little rant relate to the post you are, in theory at least, answering?

Jan 2017
In the 60s a high school friend's immigrant father was a janitor. His janitors pay supported 4 people, (two kids, a wife, and himself) a house, a vacation home, a car, and a truck. They had good health insurance, and he had a pension that made his retirement comfortable. That isnt possible anymore. It isnt because the work has changed, or janitors arent needed anymore, its because the ceo has decided being paid the equivalent of 220 average americans isnt good enough - he's worth 1,120 people.
Incorrect. It happened because the federal gov has printed so much fiat currency to fund wars and welfare states that the dollar has lost significant value.