AOC Suggest Illegals are More American Than Citizens

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

[Illegals] "are acting more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be"

Another clear example of the fact that the Democrat Party no longer represents the American Citizen.

The Democrat exclusively represents illegals in this Country and those seeking to enter this Country illegally.

Nov 2010
I agree, more american than racists assholes that live in their white bubbles and shit on everything that made this country great, one of them is immigration.

I would happily trade hard work immigrants than all the fat, lazy, entitled citizens we have in this country

Jul 2011
NYC
I agree, more american than racists assholes that live in their white bubbles and shit on everything that made this country great, one of them is immigration.

I would happily trade hard work immigrants than all the fat, lazy, entitled citizens we have in this country

You live in a white bubble who are you fooling? lol

You do most "Far lazy entitled citizens" are by definition democrats, right?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You live in a white bubble who are you fooling? lol

You do most "Far lazy entitled citizens" are by definition democrats, right?
There are many on the Left who hate this Great Nation with a level of hatred that normal thinking citizens can't discern.

I should have mentioned in the OP that the Democrat Party represents these extremist as well.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Normal thinking American citizens understand that Leftist phrases like this refers to the White Americans in this Country.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work

[Illegals] "are acting more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be"

Another clear example of the fact that the Democrat Party no longer represents the American Citizen.

The Democrat exclusively represents illegals in this Country and those seeking to enter this Country illegally.

That's it? Acting more American than people who seek to keep them out? Is there anything this woman says that you don't lose your shit over?

You need to retire to your couch and turn on the fan. Sounds like you've got the vapors.

More evidence that whatever political persuasion you claim to adhere to is not normal thinking. Truly bizarre.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
That's it? Acting more American than people who seek to keep them out? Is there anything this woman says that you don't lose your shit over?

You need to retire to your couch and turn on the fan. Sounds like you've got the vapors.

More evidence that whatever political persuasion you claim to adhere to is not normal thinking. Truly bizarre.
It doesn't surprise me that you lack the intellect to comment on the topic and have to make the thread about me.

That is truly bizarre .... but, not unexpected.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
It doesn't surprise me that you lack the intellect to comment on the topic and have to make the thread about me.

That is truly bizarre .... but, not unexpected.
I did comment on the topic. Let me spell it out for you and all the low information politicos out there:

Your thread title is yet another fanatical fit over nothing. You lack the intellect to explain what was so horrible about her comments, which is why you rely on "isn't it obvious you idiot" type explanations. That's as smart as you get, either here or anywhere on this forum.

Education is your friend, but I can't make you get friendly with it.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I did comment on the topic. Let me spell it out for you and all the low information politicos out there:

Your thread title is yet another fanatical fit over nothing. You lack the intellect to explain what was so horrible about her comments, which is why you rely on "isn't it obvious you idiot" type explanations. That's as smart as you get, either here or anywhere on this forum.

Education is your friend, but I can't make you get friendly with it.
This woman's comment speaks for itself.

Many news outlets have picked this story up and commented on it.

Something you obviously lack the ability to do.

Time to run along now little troll and allow the adults to discuss this topic.

May 2013
Boise, ID
When compared to Donald Trump, Stephen Miller and the rest of the racist, xenophobic, lying, heartless creeps who yank babies from the arms of mothers that are attempting to escape unimaginable violence and crime, apply for asylum and make a better life?

AOC is entirely correct. They are infinitely more American than the racist, xenophobic, lying, heartless creeps.

Last edited: