AOC Suggest Illegals are More American Than Citizens

May 2013
Boise, ID
How very NPC of you.

You should understand the memes you post. ;)

speaking of dumb,
I understand my meme fully. With your colossal leap in logic you have jumped the shark.

Suggesting that those who believe Donald's wall is stupid, and that there are far better ways to secure our border - Are ACTUALLY are for open borders is even dumber than Donald's vanity wall.

Yes, let's clean up our broken immigration system. Start by processing asylum claims at a faster pace and giving DACA kids who've committed no crimes their citizenship.

Jul 2011
NYC
I understand my meme fully. With your colossal leap in logic you have jumped the shark.

Suggesting that those who believe Donald's wall is stupid, and that there are far better ways to secure our border - Are ACTUALLY are for open borders is even dumber than Donald's vanity wall.

Yes, let's clean up our broken immigration system. Start by processing asylum claims at a faster pace and giving DACA kids who've committed no crimes their citizenship.

jump the shark
phrase of jump

1. INFORMAL
    (of a television series or movie) reach a point at which far-fetched events are included merely for the sake of novelty, indicative of a decline in quality.

are you applying positions to me, dumbly I do not hold? How many times do I have to tell you I am against the wall for you to stop embarrassing yourself?

May 2013
Boise, ID
jump the shark
phrase of jump

1. INFORMAL
    (of a television series or movie) reach a point at which far-fetched events are included merely for the sake of novelty, indicative of a decline in quality.

are you applying positions to me, dumbly I do not hold? How many times do I have to tell you I am against the wall for you to stop embarrassing yourself?
Rev, your downhill slide into mediocrity and oblivion started months, perhaps even years ago. So you probably cleared the shark long before now. It is time to cancel your series.

jump-the-shark
The beginning of the end. Something is said to have "jumped the shark" when it has reached its peak and begun a downhill slide to mediocrity or oblivion. It's said to have been coined by Jon Hein, who has a web site, jumptheshark.com, and now a book detailing examples, especially as applied to TV shows. It supposedly refers to an episode of the TV show "Happy Days" in which Fonzie jumps over a shark on water skis, which Hein believes was the point at which the series had lost its touch and was beginning to grasp at straws.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Alex Nowrasteh, with the Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, “The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.”

In addition, he wrote, the homicide arrest rate for native-born Americans was “about 46 percent higher than the illegal immigrant homicide arrest rate.”

Cato, June 4: If native-born Americans were incarcerated at the same rate as illegal immigrants, about 930,000 fewer natives would be incarcerated. Conversely, if natives were incarcerated at the same rate as legal immigrants, about 1.5 million fewer natives would be in adult correctional facilities.

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

Jul 2011
NYC
Rev, your downhill slide into mediocrity and oblivion started months, perhaps even years ago. So you probably cleared the shark long before now. It is time to cancel your series.

jump-the-shark
The beginning of the end. Something is said to have "jumped the shark" when it has reached its peak and begun a downhill slide to mediocrity or oblivion. It's said to have been coined by Jon Hein, who has a web site, jumptheshark.com, and now a book detailing examples, especially as applied to TV shows. It supposedly refers to an episode of the TV show "Happy Days" in which Fonzie jumps over a shark on water skis, which Hein believes was the point at which the series had lost its touch and was beginning to grasp at straws.

Slide? what you don't respect me anymore? Oh I am so hurt, imagine if I ever respected you. ;)

Jul 2011
NYC
Alex Nowrasteh, with the Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, “The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.”

In addition, he wrote, the homicide arrest rate for native-born Americans was “about 46 percent higher than the illegal immigrant homicide arrest rate.”

Cato, June 4: If native-born Americans were incarcerated at the same rate as illegal immigrants, about 930,000 fewer natives would be incarcerated. Conversely, if natives were incarcerated at the same rate as legal immigrants, about 1.5 million fewer natives would be in adult correctional facilities.

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

You didn't read my link, you posted a local arrest not federal.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Clearly AOC's comment represents the Democrat Party's position that illegals have a more righteous claim to this Great Nation than her own citizens.