AOC Suggest Illegals are More American Than Citizens

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
But, if you were honest, you would admit that it's far more than one democrat.
I'm sure it is, but that's just a guess. The fact is that one woman said that some illegal immigrants ACT more American than some actual Americans.

Surely you see that taking that quote and reporting that DEMOCRATS THINK ILLEGALS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN CITIZENS is completely dishonest, right?

You understand the difference between acting like something and being something right?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I'm sure it is, but that's just a guess. The fact is that one woman said that some illegal immigrants ACT more American than some actual Americans.

Surely you see that taking that quote and reporting that DEMOCRATS THINK ILLEGALS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN CITIZENS is completely dishonest, right?

You understand the difference between acting like something and being something right?

I'm not concerned about the quote, nor did I mention it in my response. I think it's fair to say that AOC is speaking for other leftists, and you know this. Right?

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
I'm not concerned about the quote, nor did I mention it in my response. I think it's fair to say that AOC is speaking for other leftists, and you know this. Right?
As I said, I'm sure there are others who agree, but she didn't say anything so controversial.

Do you know the difference between acting like something and being something?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
As I said, I'm sure there are others who agree, but she didn't say anything so controversial.

Do you know the difference between acting like something and being something?
Of course, she didn't. We've come to expect leftist to bash their fellow Americans and side with illegals.

And, I know what she said, and words have meaning. AOC is acting like a hateful idiot, because she is a hateful idiot.