AOC Suggest Illegals are More American Than Citizens

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
But if he was honest and not a bullshit artist trying to stir up anger he would have said:

"One democrat feels that some illegal immigrants act more American than some American citizens."
Spin it all you want.

The American people know what the Democrat Party is about.

You are not fooling anyone including your extremist friends on the Left.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Of course, she didn't. We've come to expect leftist to bash their fellow Americans and side with illegals.

And, I know what she said, and words have meaning. AOC is acting like a hateful idiot, because she is a hateful idiot.
So you agree that people who put themselves in serious danger just to get a chance to live in the United States so they can help their families do have qualities that Americans tout as admirable? How is it hateful to say that about people fleeing danger and trying to move somewhere that they can work and support their family back home?

I don't think that is hateful at all.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
So you agree that people who put themselves in serious danger just to get a chance to live in the United States so they can help their families do have qualities that Americans tout as admirable? How is it hateful to say that about people fleeing danger and trying to move somewhere that they can work and support their family back home?

I don't think that is hateful at all.
If we use your standard, just about everybody in South America, Central America, Africa and the Middle East, would want to come to the U.S., because of opportunities available to them.

I don't blame illegals for wanting to come to the U.S., but we cannot be the worlds dumping ground. As far as fleeing danger, we can only take their word, and we do know that many people have been told what to say in order to be given asylum. Leftists make sure the illegals know what to say.

But, most who have come to the U.S., do so LEGALLY. They apply for citizenship, and they aren't automatically granted citizenship. If the illegals are willing to apply like most immigrants, I don't have an issue with it. But, that is not what they are doing.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Spin it all you want.

The American people know what the Democrat Party is about.

You are not fooling anyone including your extremist friends on the Left.
Spin would be taking "ACT more American" and spinning it to mean "ARE more American."

Now you know. I have faith in you, Johnny. You'll get there eventually. Keep looking up those words!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Spin would be taking "ACT more American" and spinning it to mean "ARE more American."

Now you know. I have faith in you, Johnny. You'll get there eventually. Keep looking up those words!
You claiming that this is just the opinion of one Democrat is SPIN!!

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
You claiming that this is just the opinion of one Democrat is SPIN!!
Read the thread! I didn't claim that. I claimed that it probably is the opinion of others, but that it isn't that controversial an opinion. Granted, guessing that other people probably agree isn't really a very honest way to report something. Quoting one person and pretending to somehow (and with no evidence) know that this is a shared opinion is dishonest.

You would know that if you believed in honesty, but you don't. You prefer that editorialists just take a guess at what is probably true and report that as though it is fact with nothing to back it up. Like Tucker did.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Read the thread! I didn't claim that. I claimed that it probably is the opinion of others, but that it isn't that controversial an opinion. Granted, guessing that other people probably agree isn't really a very honest way to report something. Quoting one person and pretending to somehow (and with no evidence) know that this is a shared opinion is dishonest.

You would know that if you believed in honesty, but you don't. You prefer that editorialists just take a guess at what is probably true and report that as though it is fact with nothing to back it up. Like Tucker did.
One only needs to take a look at the way the Democrats put illegals in front of American Citizens everyday of the week.

Again .... you are spinning.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
One only needs to take a look at the way the Democrats put illegals in front of American Citizens everyday of the week.

Again .... you are spinning.
Yet another vague and baseless accusation, which you won't be able to back up with anything.

And again, you don't know what spinning means, clearly.

You also don't understand the difference between acting like something and being something. It's a pretty basic concept for any normal thinking 10 year old. Why don't you understand it?