APA: 'Traditional Masculinity' Is Harmful to Boys, Men

Jul 2011
NYC
I don't. I think society's idea of what masculinity is has been warped in some ways and that has harmful effects in some instances.

Seems like you are. It's good that you are not. I think your view, may be warped by your experiences in your personal life.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Police officers around here make 6 figures.

A few.

Salary
Starting salary: $42,500 <--not six figures
Salary after 5 ½ years: $85,292. <--not six figures
Including holiday pay, longevity pay, uniform allowance, night differential and overtime, police officers may potentially earn over $100,000 per year. <--barely six figures for some...maybe...especially if they work longer than 40 hours a week and this is in one the most expensive metro areas.

Lol, so you think that if they don’t start at 6 figures then it doesn’t count. I guess you had your life handed to you.

Your initial claim is bullshit.

Jul 2011
NYC

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes, sir! Such a SHAME, then, that we have a sub-adult President, who goes stomping and storming out of meetings, when he doesn't get his way, isn't it, Macduff?

:cool:
President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of a stormy debt-limit meeting with congressional leaders Wednesday, a dramatic setback to the already shaky negotiations.
Obama abruptly walks out of talks
Benjamin Netanyahu was left to stew in a White House meeting room for over an hour after President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of tense talks to have supper with his family, it emerged on Thursday.
Obama snubbed Netanyahu for dinner with Michelle and the girls, Israelis claim

I'm sure that's what you were referring to.
Spoiler alert. BigLeRoy will now try to make excuses for why it was ok then.
Or how about instead of embarrassing yourself like that, you could get back on topic. There's a million threads that you can obsess over Donald Trump in. How about letting this thread stay on an interesting non Trump topic?