Appeals court rules Ohio can defund Planned Parenthood

Apr 2012
Except it wasn't the question, or a comment relevant to anything but some delusions.

The point was strictly, 1 abortion = several different procedures. So, even doing an abortion is only 1 out of X procedures involved, which is different for each case.

That's how they can claim, because if a woman goes through 10 procedures involved in getting the abortion (scans, consultations, whatever) then the abortion was only 10% of the services offered.
Which is a lie since they all have to do with the abortion. Their business is abortions

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
You know how that works? 1 abortion involves several non-abortion procedures. So, even if 100% of their business was abortion, they would still be able to make the lower claim.

Why would you project such racism onto me? I was merely pointing out that the majority of abortions are minorities, and that's probably why they get so staunchly defended.
Yes I know how it works. A GF of mine asked me to go with her to have one done. It DOES NOT involve several non-abortion procedures.

You are woefully ignorant on this topic.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Yes I know how it works. A GF of mine asked me to go with her to have one done. It DOES NOT involve several non-abortion procedures.

So, she just walks in off the street and 20 minutes later walks out with no baby, no consultation, no ultrasound, no sedation, not even an Advil for the discomfort?

Anything NOT directly involved in sucking the babies brain to sell for research for 10k, IS NOT an abortion and gets counted separately in their books.

But you claim to know that and are lying... Why would you bother lying when we both know the facts?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
So, she just walks in off the street and 20 minutes later walks out with no baby, no consultation, no ultrasound, no sedation, not even an Advil for the discomfort?

Anything NOT directly involved in sucking the babies brain to sell for research for 10k, IS NOT an abortion and gets counted separately in their books.

But you claim to know that and are lying... Why would you bother lying when we both know the facts?
Only an ultrasound. Because women are not stupid and now what an abortion is.

For the rest of your post - more rambling, again.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA

That is not how it happens. LOL A patient would need to make an appointment for the abortion. The first visit usually confirms the pregnancy. Often, the abortion occurs at another facility. Not all PP offices perform abortion. They have surgery centers for that. It is not that immediate.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Only an ultrasound. Because women are not stupid and now what an abortion is.

For the rest of your post - more rambling, again.
Then in that case the abortion was only 1/3 the reason your friend was there. The other 2/3 was the consultation and the ultrasound.

That's how they lie. A woman walks in for an abortion, has a consultation and an ultrsound and changes her mind... that's 2 more "non-abortion" procedures they can manipulate their stats with.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
That is not how it happens. LOL A patient would need to make an appointment for the abortion. The first visit usually confirms the pregnancy. Often, the abortion occurs at another facility. Not all PP offices perform abortion. They have surgery centers for that. It is not that immediate.
In your example; that's 5 procedures for 1 abortion.

Apr 2012

Then you do not know how PP works. They stretch it out to get more taxpayer money or insurance money