Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Sep 2013
Canada
Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Gays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.

Jesus would say that gays are closer to his heart than homophobes, and this shows a higher moral sense in Gays.

I am not gay, but hey, like Jesus; I can tell you homophobes that gays (all) still love you, and hope you get closer to love and Jesus someday.

Gayness is nature, not nurture. Nature and the Jesus archetype are showing us how to love more deeply.

This is a Gnostic Christian view and is in full accord with my Mother Goddess, so it must be true.

Regards,
DL

Jan 2014
California

Gays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.

Jesus would say that gays are closer to his heart than homophobes, and this shows a higher moral sense in Gays.

I am not gay, but hey, like Jesus; I can tell you homophobes that gays (all) still love you, and hope you get closer to love and Jesus someday.

Gayness is nature, not nurture. Nature and the Jesus archetype are showing us how to love more deeply.

This is a Gnostic Christian view and is in full accord with my Mother Goddess, so it must be true.

Regards,
DL
Mr. Bishop,

By well adjusted, you mean more prone to suicide, more likely to be alcoholics, more likely to use drugs, poorer, more likely to get AIDS, much, much, much more likely to have multiple STDs, they yes, they are more well adjusted.

Mar 2019
On a drive-by
I am curious, if gay people and straight people are supposed to be treated the same under the law and we are all supposed to overlook and be tolerant of each other's differences, why is their a 'gay community'.

Shouldn't we all just be part of a 'community'?

Sep 2013
Canada
Mr. Bishop,

By well adjusted, you mean more prone to suicide, more likely to be alcoholics, more likely to use drugs, poorer, more likely to get AIDS, much, much, much more likely to have multiple STDs, they yes, they are more well adjusted.
Most of those are cause by the unjust discrimination and denigration from the vile religious homophobes.
You are putting the buggy ahead of the horse.

Is there anything else you wish to blame on that small minority of gays or are you ready to actually think?

I hear they are also responsible for global climate change. Do you want to continue with the list of lies?

Regards
DL

Jan 2014
California
Most of those are cause by the unjust discrimination and denigration from the vile religious homophobes.
You are putting the buggy ahead of the horse.

Is there anything else you wish to blame on that small minority of gays or are you ready to actually think?

I hear they are also responsible for global climate change. Do you want to continue with the list of lies?

Regards
DL
Mr. Bishop,

All of those things are caused by mental health issues.

Including that persecution complex you are talking about.

Sep 2013
Canada
I am curious, if gay people and straight people are supposed to be treated the same under the law and we are all supposed to overlook and be tolerant of each other's differences, why is their a 'gay community'.

Shouldn't we all just be part of a 'community'?
We likely would be if homophobes had not forced the gays to gang up or create a community the way the religious ganged up.

Discrimination and denigration of a subset of the community always has them uniting to fight against the discrimination and denigration, especially in cases like this where the discrimination and denigration are demonstrably unjust.

Regards
DL

Sep 2013
Canada
Mr. bishop,

Hmmm, so one example is the norm?

Or is it more that there is a universal, natural human aversion to homosexuality?
Other animals do not target their gays so if you want to use nature as your guide, then tell all the religious that they are wrong as nature does not mind gays at all.

If we have an aversion, it is because of religions as they have been the so called moral guides forever.

Regards
DL

Jan 2014
California
Other animals do not target their gays so if you want to use nature as your guide, then tell all the religious that they are wrong as nature does not mind gays at all.

If we have an aversion, it is because of religions as they have been the so called moral guides forever.

Regards
DL
Mr. Bishop,

You speak with facts not in evidence. You do not know whether other animals target their gays, because animals being gay is such a rare occurrence, almost to be non-existent.

And it is not so much a moral guide that leads to aversion, it is human nature causing that aversion that leads to moral guides.