Are Redskins cheating by spreading malicious draft rumors?

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
This guy makes a very good point.

Watch from 11:10

Rico is a good friend of mine. He has a very sharp football mind. He makes some very valid points.

Are the Redskins spreading rumors so they can get top five talent on the cheap?

Darius Guice

Johnathan Allen

Monte Sweat

All slid in the draft due to unfounded concerns. Redskins "just so happened" to be there... waiting.

Discus....

I mean discuss....

Jul 2014
midwest
Skins are just doing what lots of teams have done for a long time.

Maybe they are taking it a little farther.

Disinformation and deception are part of the game.

Like sign stealing in baseball, maybe not nice, but what can be done...?

Sep 2014
South FL
This guy makes a very good point.

Watch from 11:10

Rico is a good friend of mine. He has a very sharp football mind. He makes some very valid points.

Are the Redskins spreading rumors so they can get top five talent on the cheap?

Darius Guice

Johnathan Allen

Monte Sweat

All slid in the draft due to unfounded concerns. Redskins "just so happened" to be there... waiting.

Discus....

I mean discuss....
It sounds defamatory, right?

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well......um...….since the Redskins haven't won a playoff game since 2005......and haven't won the NFC East since 1999......we shall take some pity on them and not make a mountain out of this molehill. We'll let them get away with this, since it really doesn't seem to be helping them very much, in the grand scheme of things.

Just sayin'.

Hey, man. Don't shoot the messenger!

Mar 2015
Well......um...….since the Redskins haven't won a playoff game since 2005......and haven't won the NFC East since 1999......we shall take some pity on them and not make a mountain out of this molehill. We'll let them get away with this, since it really doesn't seem to be helping them very much, in the grand scheme of things.

Just sayin'.

Hey, man. Don't shoot the messenger!
Well, I'll say this. Two years in a row, Skins were bitten by the injury bug. A third year, I will highly suspect that either Skins are not practicing well or they are drafting too many injury prone players.

If skins do NOT suffer too many injuries, they will be in the playoffs. (Playoffs???? PLAYOFFS????? Are YOU KIDDING ME????)

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well, I'll say this. Two years in a row, Skins were bitten by the injury bug. A third year, I will highly suspect that either Skins are not practicing well or they are drafting too many injury prone players.

If skins do NOT suffer too many injuries, they will be in the playoffs. (Playoffs???? PLAYOFFS????? Are YOU KIDDING ME????)
I don't see any CLEARLY dominant team in the NFC East. The NY Football Giants are probably still in the cellar, even though I expect Saquon Barkley to have a HUGE sophomore year. But I could see Washington, Dallas, and Philadelphia all fighting right down to the wire for the division crown. I have no idea who will win it, or if any team from that division will get in as a wild card. I kind of doubt that, because there are too many other GOOD teams in the NFC.

Mar 2015
I don't see any CLEARLY dominant team in the NFC East. The NY Football Giants are probably still in the cellar, even though I expect Saquon Barkley to have a HUGE sophomore year. But I could see Washington, Dallas, and Philadelphia all fighting right down to the wire for the division crown. I have no idea who will win it, or if any team from that division will get in as a wild card. I kind of doubt that, because there are too many other GOOD teams in the NFC.
If any one of these teams ever got their shit together, they would crush everyone else.