Are these people serious?

Apr 2012
It is obvious that you do not even know what I was talking about, and I knew I was wasting my time with you. So be it. I can't be bothered with your junk anymore.
I do know. You did not like it when I showed they were liars and hate Trumpers. Reminds me of democrats here

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
I do know. You did not like it when I showed they were liars and hate Trumpers. Reminds me of democrats here

You wouldn't know shit from clay and I'm not interested in any more of your idiotic drivel, straw man arguments and outright lies, so kindly stop responding to me. You're just a time waster with a fairly low IQ.

Apr 2012
You wouldn't know shit from clay and I'm not interested in any more of your idiotic drivel, straw man arguments and outright lies, so kindly stop responding to me. You're just a time waster with a fairly low IQ.
I showed proof and you want more. You are sad

Jan 2007
Irrelevant
Nothing wrong with praying. It’s an exercise of their faith. It’s not supposed to be based on reason or logic.

With respect Knight, gonna disagree on this one.
I agree. Intrinsic to a prayer is that the person praying be given the fortitude to overcome adversity. It is no different from, say, an alcoholic attending an aa meeting, where an alcoholic tries to find fortitude by talking to fellow alcoholics.

In any case, prayer is a deeply personal thing. Calling it delusional in the public domain during a national calamity is crass.

Reactions: Madeline