Are We Witnessing the Extinction of Female Sports

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Christina Ginther, a biological man who identifies as a woman, won a discrimination lawsuit this week after being rejected from playing on an all-women's Minnesota football team due to safety concerns.

Ginther, who's nearly 6 feet tall and a second-degree black belt in karate, was awarded a total of $20,000 with the legal win: $10,000 in punitive damages and $10,000 for emotional distress.

The 46-year-old claims he was initially welcomed by the Minnesota Vixen football team, which was then part of the Independent Women's Football League (IWFL), during pre-tryout practices in 2016. But when team owner Laura Brown learned that Ginther was actually a biological male, she informed Ginther that biological men were barred from playing in the league due to safety concerns.

Transgender Woman Wins Discrimination Suit, $20,000 For Being Cut From Women's Football Team

Where are female sports headed in the future?

I am sure there are a handful of bad ass women out there who can straight up compete with men but, I would argue not enough to maintain female sports leagues.

It appears, with this ruling, that female sports in the future will be dominated by men.

Reactions: spyydrr

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
46 is a little old to play on a football league...man or woman. I thought TG women took hormones to block testosterone production and instead take large doses of estrogen. If they are taking large amounts of female hormones, they lose muscle mass and strength. I would like to play a TG in golf and see if they have the advantage. It would be interesting.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
46 is a little old to play on a football league...man or woman. I thought TG women took hormones to block testosterone production and instead take large doses of estrogen. If they are taking large amounts of female hormones, they lose muscle mass and strength. I would like to play a TG in golf and see if they have the advantage. It would be interesting.
As far as I know .... there are no physiological requirements.

These men simply need to claim they think they are a woman and must be allowed to compete against the real women.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
"As far as I know... " So you don't know, but that doesn't stop you projecting your RW hate. Isn't it ironic that someone supposedly so concerned about womens' sport is such a male drama queen?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
"As far as I know... " So you don't know, but that doesn't stop you projecting your RW hate. Isn't it ironic that someone supposedly so concerned about womens' sport is such a male drama queen?
Are you OK with men dominating women's sports and eliminating women's participation in sports?

Is this the kind of hate you are trying to describe?

Hatred of Women?

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Christina Ginther, a biological man who identifies as a woman, won a discrimination lawsuit this week after being rejected from playing on an all-women's Minnesota football team due to safety concerns.

Ginther, who's nearly 6 feet tall and a second-degree black belt in karate, was awarded a total of $20,000 with the legal win: $10,000 in punitive damages and $10,000 for emotional distress.

The 46-year-old claims he was initially welcomed by the Minnesota Vixen football team, which was then part of the Independent Women's Football League (IWFL), during pre-tryout practices in 2016. But when team owner Laura Brown learned that Ginther was actually a biological male, she informed Ginther that biological men were barred from playing in the league due to safety concerns.

Transgender Woman Wins Discrimination Suit, $20,000 For Being Cut From Women's Football Team

Where are female sports headed in the future?

I am sure there are a handful of bad ass women out there who can straight up compete with men but, I would argue not enough to maintain female sports leagues.

It appears, with this ruling, that female sports in the future will be dominated by men.
Yep that damned Renee Richards ruined it for all the women.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I guess I am wondering why you guys all hate women so much?

I thought the Left was champions of women's rights.

I guess just another Leftist Lie exposed.