Are We Witnessing the Extinction of Female Sports

Nov 2018
Maryland
Your ancestors, I’m pretty sure, we’re not invited here. And they sure did not apply for legal residency with the native Americans. They‘re invaders. You are. I am. Deal with it.
That's true of everyone living in America and every other country. Nobody gets an invitation. They come, they apply for citizenship and some get sent back. Others, who are accepted, eventually become citizens, and the story keeps repeating itself.

But, then there are those who were never invited, are told to apply for citizenship like millions of other people, yet they decide to gain access to the country ILLEGALLY. They don't care about our laws, our culture, doing what they are suppose to do. They want access because they know there are stupid people who have sold out their own country for votes. The ILLEGALS are willing to give them their votes for benefits.

Those benefits come from the pockets of millions of taxpayers, many of whom are against the invasion, and many who are not Democrats.

If Democrats want illegals to pour into our country, then they should be required to pay for all of the ILLEGALS expenses. Fair enough?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I think Bruce Jenner can give her a run for her money :zany:
Maybe if you are into those girls with a strong brow ridge, the square chiseled jaw, and with a nice healthy baritone voice (or at least the capacity).

That ice skater is quite a bit prettier... At least IMO.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Maybe if you are into those girls with a strong brow ridge, the square chiseled jaw, and with a nice healthy baritone voice (or at least the capacity).

Why you gotta be so judgy .....;)

Reactions: bmanmcfly

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto

Don't get me wrong, there are transgender people whom you cannot tell at all, unless they "come out" or whatever to you themselves.

You ever seen one of those "Ladyboy Shows" they have in Thailand?

:D

But, yeah, majority of trans folks aren't like that.

And, let's be honest too: most female sports people actually give a crap about involve women who are pleasant to look at.

How many Russians you think know, or care enough to know, a damn thing about curling? lmao

Yet plenty watch and root for the female team, because of fine ladies like Anna Sidorova

;) hehe

Meanwhile, very few people over there watch women's hockey, for example. Which is sad, because plenty of young girls want to go into the game, but there ain't no teams or schools or facilities for them, unlike boys - no funding. Government won't spend on a sport that has no popular fan base, pretty much. Let alone private sponsors... :(

Human reality, my friend.

Reactions: OlGuy and bmanmcfly
Apr 2014
Maryland
You may be right. But, I am an optimist, and because of the great freedoms we enjoy, as they are taken away by the left, many Americans will see what they are doing and rebel. It will be the true Americans who love their country who will rise up and fight against our enemies.

It's possible, as some have said, that we will see another civil war, and many states will secede from the union.

If Trump gets one more SCOTUS pick, though, and it's a good one, then America will survive. But, the Democrats will try to remove him from office before that happens. The Deep State is working towards this goal right now.
This is so sad. Here you are admitting that Trump will appoint supreme court justices who are not impartial. That is your idea of great freedom. Do tell me what are all these freedoms that you are so paranoid about losing? I fear losing my reproductive freedom as a woman, I fear losing protections for the environment, I fear religion being I’m,posed on me,

Reactions: NeoVsMatrix
Nov 2018
Maryland
This is so sad. Here you are admitting that Trump will appoint supreme court justices who are not impartial. That is your idea of great freedom. Do tell me what are all these freedoms that you are so paranoid about losing? I fear losing my reproductive freedom as a woman, I fear losing protections for the environment, I fear religion being I’m,posed on me,
What?? I never said anything about Trump's SCOTUS pick except that I hope it's a good pick. Never said the pick had to be partial. I want a SCOTUS Justice who is fair, honest, sincere, and follows the Constitution.

Your fears are the same fears we have heard from Democrats for years. No religious group is going to impose their will on you, except possibly the Muslims, who want Sharia Law to come to America. The environment affects EVERYBODY and no one, including businesses want to see the environment destroyed. We all breathe the same air, etc. But, common sense people don't want unnecessary regulations, either.

As far as reproduction rights --- don't worry, those who want to kill their babies will be free to do so.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You have it backwards.

Trump will appoint someone who is impartial and that's why the Left has a problem with it.

Reactions: spyydrr