Are We Witnessing the Extinction of Female Sports

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What?? I never said anything about Trump's SCOTUS pick except that I hope it's a good pick. Never said the pick had to be partial. I want a SCOTUS Justice who is fair, honest, sincere, and follows the Constitution.

Your fears are the same fears we have heard from Democrats for years. No religious group is going to impose their will on you, except possibly the Muslims, who want Sharia Law to come to America. The environment affects EVERYBODY and no one, including businesses want to see the environment destroyed. We all breathe the same air, etc. But, common sense people don't want unnecessary regulations, either.

As far as reproduction rights --- don't worry, those who want to kill their babies will be free to do so.
Gotta love these extremist views.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
You have it backwards.

Trump will appoint someone who is impartial and that's why the Left has a problem with it.
Exactly!! The left want justices who wing it. To make their own laws to fit the leftist agenda. Basically, pull rulings out of their own ass, dress it up in "legal" language, so all of the leftists can declare it as a great ruling.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Exactly!! The left want justices who wing it. To make their own laws to fit the leftist agenda. Basically, pull rulings out of their own ass, dress it up in "legal" language, so all of the leftists can declare it as a great ruling.
They know the American people would never vote for their agenda.

S o they seek activist judges to circumvent the vote and enact the agenda.

Apr 2014
Maryland
What?? I never said anything about Trump's SCOTUS pick except that I hope it's a good pick. Never said the pick had to be partial. I want a SCOTUS Justice who is fair, honest, sincere, and follows the Constitution.

Your fears are the same fears we have heard from Democrats for years. No religious group is going to impose their will on you, except possibly the Muslims, who want Sharia Law to come to America. The environment affects EVERYBODY and no one, including businesses want to see the environment destroyed. We all breathe the same air, etc. But, common sense people don't want unnecessary regulations, either.

As far as reproduction rights --- don't worry, those who want to kill their babies will be free to do so.
You are being so disingenuous. You know darn well when you said you hope it’s a good pick, it would be someone who is partisan.
Oh I love it when you say you are not an extremist but yet you were terrified that the Muslims will possibly impose sharia law. Trump sure knows his base and how to scare them. Tell me what the unnecessary regulations are with the environment. Maybe we should just have some more call..lol
And who wants to kill babies? I guess you must have some adorable zygotes you’re raising

Jan 2014
California
Mr Knoetze,

This is total and complete BS that you pulled outta yer butt.
The Rise of Women's Sports

Obviously there are some televised women's sports that are much less popular - Golf, baseball and football for instance. Tennis, soccer and Olympic female sports are off the chain as far as interest. The US Women's Soccer Team appearances last couple of World Cups literally RAKED in the ratings. Ditto on Olympic coverage and Pro Tennis.

And high school participation for girls is in 29th straight year of growth.

https://www.nfhs.org/articles/high-school-sports-participation-increases-for-29th-consecutive-year/

Know the facts prior to opening the pie hole :)
Mr. Bo,

Tennis, o.k., but all the rest play to 3/4 empty house.

And now that dudes can compete, why bother watching at all.