Are you prejudice against any race, religion, ethnic group, country, or area of a country?

Are you prejudice against against any race, religions, ethic group, country, or area of a country?

• Yes most definitely and not ashamed of it

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't want to be, and try not to be, but realize to some extent it's part of being human

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • To some extent

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Mar 2010
Indiana
I try not to be, and always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but can't help realizing that deep down have caught myself looking down on or judging others based on religion, politics, ethnic groups, their countries of origin, or areas of the U.S.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
I try not to be, and always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but can't help realizing that deep down have caught myself looking down on or judging others based on religion, politics, ethnic groups, their countries of origin, or areas of the U.S.
Same. I realize I have bigoted views bordering on racism, but I do put a conscious effort to resist it.

Aug 2016
CA
Love how you inserted politics into the question. You do realize that is not a recognized federally protected class. That seems to be a liberal problem. Overreach.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I am not prejudiced against any particular religion, but I probably DO harbor some animus against religious fundamentalists of whatever type: Islamic fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists, Hindu fundamentalists, and yes, I suppose there are even some Buddhist fundamentalists around, though it might be harder to find them.

And by that word, I simply mean people who tend to take some sacred literature written down thousands of years ago as the gospel truth, not to be questioned in any way. As far as I'm concerned, history shows that such people can be pretty dangerous. So, yeah, I do tend to dislike them. Sorry.