Are you prejudice against any race, religion, ethnic group, country, or area of a country?

Are you prejudice against against any race, religions, ethic group, country, or area of a country?

• Yes most definitely and not ashamed of it

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't want to be, and try not to be, but realize to some extent it's part of being human

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • To some extent

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Jan 2016
Colorado
Irrational hatred!

The Dutch invented the microscope. No microscope, no germ theory of disease! No germ theory of disease, we'd still be blaming sickness on demonic possession!! THANK YOU, Dutch people!

The Dutch invented the telescope. No telescope, we never would have discovered all the wonders of the Universe! Without the discoveries made by Galileo with his telescope, we'd probably still be thinking the Sun revolves around the Earth! THANK YOU, Dutch people!

Reactions: The Man

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Irrational hatred!

The Dutch invented the microscope. No microscope, no germ theory of disease! No germ theory of disease, we'd still be blaming sickness on demonic possession!! THANK YOU, Dutch people!

The Dutch invented the telescope. No telescope, we never would have discovered all the wonders of the Universe! Without the discoveries made by Galileo with his telescope, we'd probably still be thinking the Sun revolves around the Earth! THANK YOU, Dutch people!
Don't yell at me, yell at Austin Powers' dad about it! :D

Jan 2016
Colorado
Don't yell at me, yell at Austin Powers' dad about it! :D
You know, I've never actually seen those Austin Powers movies. How many of them are there? Two? Are they worth watching? They did look funny, from the small bits I did see of them.....

Reactions: The Man
Jan 2016
Colorado
By the way, our President Donald Trump has a uniquely strong prejudice against the country and people of Montenegro.

Remember: He actually SHOVED the Prime Minister of Montenegro at a summit meeting! Just to get in front of him for a photograph!

Why does Donald Trump have such a strong dislike for the people of this tiny and poorly known and little-visited country in southeastern Europe?

I think there's something about the NAME of the country that Donald Trump just doesn't like......

Maybe someone named Monte beat up Donald Trump when he was young, but I have a different 'theory'.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
You know, I've never actually seen those Austin Powers movies. How many of them are there? Two? Are they worth watching? They did look funny, from the small bits I did see of them.....
Three: Austin Powers - Wikipedia

I liked em, they were funny :D

Fat Bastard was my favorite, by far haha
;)

It was that kind of era, late 90s, early 2000s... Even Russia poked fun at own spies in those days...

Back then, there was a show called "Agent of State Security", about FSB agent Alexey Nikolaev in St. Petersburg

It actually showed Nikolaev and his partner getting drunk on the job!
lmao

In one episode, he ends up in jail, after another of his drunk escapades, and starts a brawl in his cell
:D

Here, they chase a crazy guy out in the country, who been pretending to be a monster like Bigfoot, and attacking village people
My favorite is the part where they drag the lady in a bikini from the water; and as Nikolaev then takes off after the guy through the woods, the partner, Krasnov, insists on giving the woman mouth to mouth, even though she is clearly well conscious haha

Here, he saves Krasnov, after the dude gets wasted at a club and goes off to fuck with a girl who turns out to be the sister of some mafia guy
haha

This year, apparently, a new (6th) season of that show is coming out in Russia... Nikolaev, long retired from FSB, andliving in some armpit of Siberia, working as a forest ranger of all things lol suddenly returns to St. Petersburg (where the whole show was always set) for some unfinished business haha Should be great...

Reactions: BigLeRoy

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Austin Powers - Wikipedia

There are three. I have seen the first two, but not Goldmember. The latter film is available on Netflix (I just added to my queue), and on Hulu with the Starz add-on. They're ok, but not as good IMO as the Wayne's World films.

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jan 2016
Colorado
Austin Powers - Wikipedia

There are three. I have seen the first two, but not Goldmember. The latter film is available on Netflix (I just added to my queue), and on Hulu with the Starz add-on. They're ok, but not as good IMO as the Wayne's World films.
I just discovered that you can get all three Austin Powers movies on one Blu-Ray disc for the very reasonable price of $10 from Amazon. So I MIGHT spring for that, this summer. I can't stand the MUSIC in Wayne's World!

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey