Are you prejudice against any race, religion, ethnic group, country, or area of a country?

Are you prejudice against against any race, religions, ethic group, country, or area of a country?

• Yes most definitely and not ashamed of it

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't want to be, and try not to be, but realize to some extent it's part of being human

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • To some extent

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Now que, "i don't believe you" or other idiotic snarky comments, but face it, you don't know me but have a seething hatred of me. Remember you suggested I don't do something, I'm just pointing out I do.
My respect with regard to your charitable activities, and I, for one, would not question your veracity on that account - you do not come across as a braggart. I also suspect that 'seething hatred' is a degree of hyperbole in this instance - I doubt anyone here entertains such sentiments towards you. We can disagree without hatred to any degree. :)

My only comment - and forgive me if I am being overly punctilious - is that the verb in the theatrical sense is spelt 'cue', and the noun for what many Americans refer to as 'a line' is spelt 'queue'. ;)

Jul 2013
U.S.A.
My respect with regard to your charitable activities, and I, for one, would not question your veracity on that account - you do not come across as a braggart. I also suspect that 'seething hatred' is a degree of hyperbole in this instance - I doubt anyone here entertains such sentiments towards you. We can disagree without hatred to any degree. :)

My only comment - and forgive me if I am being overly punctilious - is that the verb in the theatrical sense is spelt 'cue', and the noun for what many Americans refer to as 'a line' is spelt 'queue'. ;)
Punctiliousness in service to clarity of thought and expression is no vice. Indeed, it merits praise rather than condemnation. :)

Cheers.

Jan 2016
Colorado
So do Aussies. The common slang is 'yank' (singular), or the derogatory rhyming slang, 'septic tank', but that one seems to be falling out of use.
And to think, back in the time of World War II, and probably for some good time after, Australians and Americans genuinely LIKED each other. Presidents like George W. Bush and Donald Trump have ruined that, and nowadays I suspect that most Australians have a bad opinion of America.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
And to think, back in the time of World War II, and probably for some good time after, Australians and Americans genuinely LIKED each other. Presidents like George W. Bush and Donald Trump have ruined that, and nowadays I suspect that most Australians have a bad opinion of America.
I wouldn't place too much weight on our slang and our tendency to 'knock' others.

We still value the relationship, but I think after WWII, we were suspicious of the US cultural influence owing to its dominance in the media, and we preferred the British cultural template. Having said that, this scepticism has disappeared in the generations following the baby boomers. We are also becoming a little 'war weary', because every time the US goes into action, so do we owing to our treaty, and people are sick of sending troops to fight US wars. We, as a people aren't very kind to the likes of Bush and Trump and tend to view them as idiots, and only hard right conservatives think highly of Trump in my experience, and the more moderate influences view him as a loose cannon, However, he hasn't dragged us into a war yet, and there's a lot to be said for that.

We still think the US is full of gun nuts, whackjobs and religious crazies. :p

Last edited: