Are you prejudice against any race, religion, ethnic group, country, or area of a country?

Are you prejudice against against any race, religions, ethic group, country, or area of a country?

• Yes most definitely and not ashamed of it

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't want to be, and try not to be, but realize to some extent it's part of being human

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • To some extent

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
They say familiarity breeds contempt. In RL I spend pretty much all of my time in the company of Trump supporters, so I've come to dislike these people because of their politics and their "culture", which doesn't seem like culture at all but rather a shared hatred of what they perceive to be the agenda of liberals.

I try to look past that and see them as people, but if you choose to be a hateful person for no good reason, if you enjoy being insulting and filled with rage, what kind of person are you? If this were just about politics, it wouldn't matter, but it's about integrity so I feel like the judgement is baked in.

You and me both. I'm considering dropping a vendor who was a client a long time ago for the same reason. Why do I need these people in my life? Yeah, yeah...somebody's going to say, "I guess you like an echo chamer," or, "yeah, just stay in your bubble." At this point, who cares.

But I'm SOOOOOO glad my barber despises Trump.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Yeah, yeah...somebody's going to say, "I guess you like an echo chamer," or, "yeah, just stay in your bubble."
What makes this so interesting is that the Trumpeters who say these things are interested in neither disseminating nor receiving actual information. Just fake news and ideological hatred - as if those things would change anyone's mind. :rolleyes: