Are you prejudice against any race, religion, ethnic group, country, or area of a country?

Are you prejudice against against any race, religions, ethic group, country, or area of a country?

• Yes most definitely and not ashamed of it

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't want to be, and try not to be, but realize to some extent it's part of being human

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • To some extent

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I need more escapism these days.
Finding anything on streaming? Old or new? I'm more interested in some older stuff ... the only current stuff I follow is Law & Order: SVU and The Handmaid's Tale. Oh, and Cobra Kai (characters from The Karate Kid, played by the same actors, 30 years later).

Nov 2015
UK
When I started in construction, I was told by those in the trade that Indians and Pakistanis were bad payers and never paid the full amount. I heard plenty of horror stories. For that reason, I've always declined their requests to quote. I've just claimed I'm too busy.

I don't have a fear of them etc.. I just wish to avoid bad debts.

I also try to buy British products where I can. I try to avoid China junk but probably 70% is Chinese made.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
You mean like the member(s) who seem to always talk bad about "red states" or people from the south?

Or people whose political views do not agree with theirs?

Yeah, THOSE people should definitely weigh in.

It's OK to be different, ya know...
Or the ones always starting threads about Sweden and California being shit holes? Those people?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I need more escapism these days.

Have you noticed that the news is pretty bad?
Need more escapism?

I've been streaming this hilarious comedy show for the last couple years. It's totally absurdist so you have to watch it with an open mind and not just dismiss everything as though "that could never happen".

It's centered around a buffoonish reality TV star who gets championed as the leader of a conservative political party and takes up residency in the White House. Hilarity ensues as his supporters have to figure out how to continue to be behind him even though he refuses to acknowledge the value of science, continually degrades women, intentionally and unintentionally insults our closest allies, buddies up to two-bit dictators, blames nearly every national woe on minorities and immigrants, has an unfiltered addiction to social media, surrounds himself with criminals, takes the words of conspiracy theorists and extremists over his own Department of Justice and National Security advisors, is anti law enforcement, and encourages violence and divisiveness in his own country.

Like I said, you really have to work hard to get past the whole "oh, that could never happen" reaction to it, but it's a pretty ridiculously funny show.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Love how you inserted politics into the question. You do realize that is not a recognized federally protected class. That seems to be a liberal problem. Overreach.
Prejudice doesn't care if something is recognized as a "federally protected class" or not.

You don't think people are prejudice against people with certain politics?

Come on you're a prime example!

Last edited: