Arizona gun store offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR-15s and AK-47s, sells out in two hours

Mar 2019
Texas
‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and AK47s https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sold-out-arizona-gun-store-offers-beto-specials-ar15s-and-ak47s …

‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and
Beto O'Rourke (Getty Images/Robyn Beck)
cnsnews.com

6:12 PM - Sep 16, 2019

Craig Bannister writes:
In response to Beto O’Rourke’s “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47” threat, a Tempe, Arizona gun store owner ran a “Beto Specials” promotion the next morning – selling out of both types of rifles by that afternoon.​
When O’Rourke made the claim during Thursday night’s Democrat presidential candidate debate, Alpha Dog Firearms Owner Matt Boggs was outraged, he says in an interview with The HolloNet:​
“I saw the comments that he made, and I was kinda like, ‘You know what: the Hell with this guy.’”​
To be fair, the Beto Specials were a great deal. Alpha Dog Firearms posted to Facebook Friday:

UPDATE: SOLD OUT. More deals will be on the website soon. Y’all broke our internet today!!!​
Beto O’Rourke said “hell yes we’re taking your AR’s”. Well Beto, we’re discounting AR15’s to such a low price that EVERY AMERICAN can afford one. How about the low low price of just $349.99? Yeah, that works. Available online only. Go to www.alphadogfirearmsaz.com and look for all our AR15 and AK47 deals under the BETO SPECIALS tab. Deals and discounts will be added fresh all day!​

I especially like the “Available online only” bit, as it will of course trigger Democratic presidential candidates like Kamala Harris, who promises to close the “online sales loophole” where a gun is “just a click away.”

Last edited:
Reactions: ripskater
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
It looks like several potential mass murderers stocked up, good times!!! We need more and more of these weapons in the hands of nut jobs with a manifesto.

Mar 2019
Texas
I have to admit that proposed left wing policies are good for some areas of the economy.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
This is why I hate it when politicians or the media do the "we are coming for your guns" crap. It causes more to be sold. By people who normally dont even want them. Then we have millions more out there. Had there never been a ban in the first place, we never would have this many out there to begin with, but everytime someone threatens a ban they sell out. I read where the gun industry is literaly dying under GW and Trump but under Obama or the prospect of someone else winning in 2020 sales are up again.

Why Donald Trump Is Bad for Gun Sales
Gun and ammo sellers are suffering from a lack of 'fear-based buying' because no one's worried about gun control under Donald Trump | Markets Insider
Why the gun industry misses Obama

Reactions: MichelleZ

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and AK47s https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sold-out-arizona-gun-store-offers-beto-specials-ar15s-and-ak47s …

‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and
Beto O'Rourke (Getty Images/Robyn Beck)
cnsnews.com

6:12 PM - Sep 16, 2019

Craig Bannister writes:
In response to Beto O’Rourke’s “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47” threat, a Tempe, Arizona gun store owner ran a “Beto Specials” promotion the next morning – selling out of both types of rifles by that afternoon.​
When O’Rourke made the claim during Thursday night’s Democrat presidential candidate debate, Alpha Dog Firearms Owner Matt Boggs was outraged, he says in an interview with The HolloNet:​
“I saw the comments that he made, and I was kinda like, ‘You know what: the Hell with this guy.’”​
To be fair, the Beto Specials were a great deal. Alpha Dog Firearms posted to Facebook Friday:

UPDATE: SOLD OUT. More deals will be on the website soon. Y’all broke our internet today!!!​
Beto O’Rourke said “hell yes we’re taking your AR’s”. Well Beto, we’re discounting AR15’s to such a low price that EVERY AMERICAN can afford one. How about the low low price of just $349.99? Yeah, that works. Available online only. Go to www.alphadogfirearmsaz.com and look for all our AR15 and AK47 deals under the BETO SPECIALS tab. Deals and discounts will be added fresh all day!​

I especially like the “Available online only” bit, as it will of course trigger Democratic presidential candidates like Kamala Harris, who promises to close the “online sales loophole” where a gun is “just a click away.”
Sounds like the gun shop owner is using fear to make a quick buck. And people always fall for it.

Mar 2019
Texas
Beto O’Rourke’s tough talk on guns during debate doesn’t seem to have helped him at all

O’Rourke’s tough talk on guns doesn’t seem to have helped him at all; in fact, according to the new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, O’Rourke’s support dropped from 2 to 1 percent following the third presidential debate. (Kamala Harris also took a huge hit, dropping 8 points.)