Ark Math

May 2019
midwest
From your link. No further comment necessary.
:cool:

How Big Were the Ark Animals?

People often wonder how all the animals could have fit in the ark, particularly when considering the massive dinosaurs. ....

.... Indeed, even when the giant dinosaurs and elephant-sized creatures are factored in, the ark animals were probably much smaller than is frequently assumed.

Nov 2015
UK
From your link. No further comment necessary.
:cool:

How Big Were the Ark Animals?

People often wonder how all the animals could have fit in the ark, particularly when considering the massive dinosaurs. ....

.... Indeed, even when the giant dinosaurs and elephant-sized creatures are factored in, the ark animals were probably much smaller than is frequently assumed.
It's not my link, it's a link on the internet. I Googled "Animals fit on the ark", saw the link, copied and pasted the URL.

I have my own websites with links, but the one on the ark is not my link.

Hope that has answered your dilemma.

Can I safely assumed you didn't Google your question to find an answer to your problem that's niggling you?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
It's not my link, it's a link on the internet. I Googled "Animals fit on the ark", saw the link, copied and pasted the URL.

I have my own websites with links, but the one on the ark is not my link.

Hope that has answered your dilemma.

Can I safely assumed you didn't Google your question to find an answer to your problem that's niggling you?
Let us clarify your thinking, we don't believe there ever was an Ark, is that simple enough for you? The OP was just pointing out how ridiculous the entire idea was and you posted a link to some guy trying to make it sound possible, even adding dinosaurs....

Sep 2012
SoCal
Let us clarify your thinking, we don't believe there ever was an Ark, is that simple enough for you? The OP was just pointing out how ridiculous the entire idea was and you posted a link to some guy trying to make it sound possible, even adding dinosaurs....
The animal that this bone belonged to would have needed its own 'ark' … so the "much smaller" claim is just bullshit. 6.5 sq mm per animal ...

Massive 1,100-pound bone of ‘world’s biggest dinosaur’ found
1566176379328.png
The femur of a Sauropod, which is over 140 million years old, 6.5 feet in length and weighing 1,100 pounds, is seen in situ on a bed of clay on July 24, 2019, after it was discovered earlier in the week during excavations at the palaeontological site of Angeac-Charente, near Châteauneuf-sur- Charente, southwestern France. The Jurassic period Sauropod, the largest herbivorous dinosaur known to date, was discovered nestled in a thick layer of clay by a team of volunteer excavators from the National Museum of Natural History working at the palaeontological site. Other bones from the animal's pelvis were also unearthed.
(Note: this is a FUX 'news' link)