ASSANGE announces he has NO SURPRISE 'Hillary destroying' LEAKS! ("false")

Jul 2015
Florida
Okay, so I've been half assed listening to some October surprise about Wikileaks releasing some shit on Hillary. Honestly, wasn't paying close attention. (RW sources and this board--why would I?) So this is from The Hill this AM. I'm excerpting the most salient part. (Everytime I post too much I'm 'infractioned'. I can't help it when authors 'bury the lead').

PS There was some EVENT planned with Wingers 'on the ready' for this last night?? Seriously??

...Assange cautioned that the election leaks might not be the Clinton-buster Stone and Jones were anticipating, calling claims he is specifically stocking documents “intending to harm” the Democratic candidate “false,” ...

No rumored October surprise at WikiLeaks event

By Joe Uchill - 10/04/16 06:10 AM EDT

A Tuesday morning WikiLeaks event in Berlin did not produce an “#OctoberSurprise” to derail the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign that many had expected, but Julian Assange said he would release more documents before Election Day. “I’ve seen the internet and I understand there is enormous expectation in the United States,” said Assange, the site's editor, via video conference at the event, celebrating the 10-year anniversary of WikiLeaks held at 10 a.m. Berlin time.

“Some of that expectation will be addressed [when I announce upcoming projects]. But you should understand that if we’re going to make a major publication in relation to the United States at a particular hour, we don’t do it at 3 a.m.”Many observers believed that Assange had planned to announce a document post with damning evidence of corruption, wrongdoing or other scandal.

On Monday, Trump advisor Roger Stone tweeted “I have total confidence that @wikileaks and my hero Julian Assange will educate the American people soon #LockHerUp.” Stone has claimed to be in contact with Assange. The site InfoWars hosted a live video feed of “Historic Wikileaks October Surprise Coverage” with controversial presenter Alex Jones on hand to do commentary, anticipating a splashy document release.

Assange did announce a number of new initiatives at WikiLeaks. The site is pursuing a new membership program designed to help offset the continuing costs of litigation and will launch an international army to defend the website, Assange said. Assange stressed that army would be non-violent...

http:
//thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299106-no-rumored-october-surprise-at-wikileaks-anniversary-event

Reactions: 3 people
Oct 2013
USA
I predicted this would happen. It's obvious the Clintons got to him with a serious threat.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I predicted this would happen. It's obvious the Clintons got to him with a serious threat.
I doubt they threatened his life, or anything.

But.....he probably does want to leave those embassy grounds, someday........

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I doubt they threatened his life, or anything.

But.....he probably does want to leave those embassy grounds, someday........
The article said he is hurting for money,seeking new sources. That means his build ups have all fizzled and no one is supporting him any more.

Reactions: 2 people