Assange Arrested

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
More gaslighting, and asking me--again!--to take government pronouncements on faith. A reminder: I have stopped doing that. If you still take government pronouncements on faith after what we've seen over the last twenty years, I don't know what to tell you.

The fact that Trump's own people are affirming Russiagate, if that is indeed true, just indicates to me that he's not that concerned about it. He wants to be a war president, and if Russiagate gets him a war, why wouldn't he be all over that? The fact that you guys were instrumental in getting him his war, and his second term, would just be icing on the cake for him, I'm sure.

I don't really care about Assange personally, and I don't think the government does either. but he leaked the truth about the Iraq war and they can't have that. That's why that's the only issue mentioned in his indictment.

Russiagate is your thing. The indictment of Assange doesn't even mention it. Let's not forget that. The only relevance to Russia in the Assange arrest is the fact that he was holding a book when he was arrested that claims that the US government's demonization of Russia has been a bit of a sham all along.
Mmm, Russagate has nothing to do with war. I don't know why you think it would.

And the jury is still out regarding Roger Stone and his direct ties to Wikileaks btw.

Assange, like Glenn Greenwald, used to be semi-sane. But Snowden changed all that, for both of them.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
Mmm, Russagate has nothing to do with war. I don't know why you think it would.

And the jury is still out regarding Roger Stone and his direct ties to Wikileaks btw.

Assange, like Glenn Greenwald, used to be semi-sane. But Snowden changed all that, for both of them.
I've already cited the many times democrats and republicans have both referred to these fake allegations of Russian election interference as an "act of war." Russia is a historical adversary of the United States, and is nuclear-armed. People who believe the Russiagate hoax regularly refer to Russia as an "enemy," when it is not one, not in the military sense. Not yet, anyway. And they also regularly question the patriotism and sanity of their detractors, just the way you do. This is the way war propaganda operates.

Make no mistake, Russiagate is war propaganda, and you are pushing it relentlessly.

Seven years of illegal arbitrary detention in virtual solitary confinement at the behest of your government is actually what drove Julian Assange insane.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
I've already cited the many times democrats and republicans have both referred to these fake allegations of Russian election interference as an "act of war." Russia is a historical adversary of the United States, and is nuclear-armed. People who believe the Russiagate hoax regularly refer to Russia as an "enemy," when it is not one, not in the military sense. Not yet, anyway. And they also regularly question the patriotism and sanity of their detractors, just the way you do. This is the way war propaganda operates.

Make no mistake, Russiagate is war propaganda, and you are pushing it relentlessly.

Seven years of illegal arbitrary detention in virtual solitary confinement at the behest of your government is actually what drove Julian Assange insane.
LMAO!

FUCK Russia. Russia can blow itself off the face of the Earth.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
LMAO!

FUCK Russia. Russia can blow itself off the face of the Earth.

Poor Julian would have never made it even as a homeless person in the US. Given some of the best amenities and he pays them back by spreading feces on the walls. And then has to be removed forceably while kicking and yelling. He's the perfect posterboy for his "movement"with his history of poor choices.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
Poor Julian would have never made it as a homeless person in the US. Given some of the best amenities and he pays them back by spreading feces on the walls. And then has to be removed forceably while kicking and yelling. He's the perfect posterboy for his "movement".
apologias for torture: another key characteristic of the WMDs-in-Iraq hoax, shamefully exhumed to push Russiagate.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA

You know, I can't help you if you think that Russian did not interfere with our election when they clearly did. Maybe you forgot about those 13 Russian's Mueller indicted or he is just a big fat liar too? So you tell me, who is the government is telling the "truth"?

And still making excuses for Assange? Even though he is a nut job and raped women?

And there is this

Just before the stroke of midnight on September 20, 2016, at the height of last year’s presidential election, the WikiLeaks Twitter account sent a private direct message to Donald Trump Jr., the Republican nominee’s oldest son and campaign surrogate. “A PAC run anti-Trump site putintrump.org is about to launch,” WikiLeaks wrote. “The PAC is a recycled pro-Iraq war PAC. We have guessed the password. It is ‘putintrump.’ See ‘About’ for who is behind it. Any comments?” (The site, which has since become a joint project with Mother Jones, was founded by Rob Glaser, a tech entrepreneur, and was funded by Progress for USA Political Action Committee.)

The next morning, about 12 hours later, Trump Jr. responded to WikiLeaks. “Off the record I don’t know who that is, but I’ll ask around,” he wrote on September 21, 2016. “Thanks.”
The messages, obtained by The Atlantic, were also turned over by Trump Jr.’s lawyers to congressional investigators. They are part of a long—and largely one-sided—correspondence between WikiLeaks and the president’s son that continued until at least July 2017. The messages show WikiLeaks, a radical transparency organization that the American intelligence community believes was chosen by the Russian government to disseminate the information it had hacked, actively soliciting Trump Jr.’s cooperation. WikiLeaks made a series of increasingly bold requests, including asking for Trump’s tax returns, urging the Trump campaign on Election Day to reject the results of the election as rigged, and requesting that the president-elect tell Australia to appoint Julian Assange ambassador to the United States.

“Over the last several months, we have worked cooperatively with each of the committees and have voluntarily turned over thousands of documents in response to their requests,” said Alan Futerfas, an attorney for Donald Trump Jr. “Putting aside the question as to why or by whom such documents, provided to Congress under promises of confidentiality, have been selectively leaked, we can say with confidence that we have no concerns about these documents and any questions raised about them have been easily answered in the appropriate forum.” WikiLeaks did not respond to requests for comment.

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

So are those "messages" fake as well?