Atlantis and ancient Rus...

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
He (and others on that show) also said the various pyramids back then, Egyptian, Mayan, etc, were used by those ancient aliens as power stations for charging their ships or whatever. Or their smartphone, maybe lol I don't know.

And that the moon may be hollow inside. And lots of other cool weird stuff :D

I used to really like that show, watched all of it. Still do :)

I believe in aliens. More so, these days, than I believe in God...
You gonna take the wife and kids to the Ancient Aliens Convention? They also have a cruise yall can go on :)

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
lol! Go for it.. the cruise is leaving from the Bermuda Triangle, err Fort Lauderdale so you can also take the family to Disney while y'all are down here. Do Disney before the cruise, just in case the Bermuda Triangle is for reals.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
No, you are wrong that "most of those ancient monuments could not be replicated, even with today's technologies" ..Given enough resources I can replicate whatever the ancients built.

We will just to agree to disagree on that ;)
Ok, monuments like Stonehenge, sure...

But there are many others where, the stones could be lifted but not moved.

There was an attempt to replicate a scale of one of the pyramids, and with like 20 stones things were already starting to get wonky.

Also, the pyramids used to have an outer shell, where the sides were flat.

Or in South America, the H stones are an engineering marvel that could be stacked like Lego blocks. They would be near impossible to replicate, and if so, it is doubtful that the quality could be matched, especially factoring in erosion.

Or one of the best ones, this church in Africa that was built entirely into the bedrock...

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
The point is though, how the heck, for example, did the Egyptians lift enormous stone blocks to build their pyramids?

Yes, yes, supposedly slaves dragged them up there

I just have trouble believing humans would actually physically be able to do this... At least, they would need a hel of a lot of slaves, to keep replacing those dying from the sheer exhaustion...
And it was said to have been built over 20 years.

That's why I would say there were technologies at play that we haven't considered.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You gonna take the wife and kids to the Ancient Aliens Convention? They also have a cruise yall can go on :)

It doesn't NEED to be aliens...

Think about it, pluck a person as an infant from 50000 years ago, they would learn our languages, be able to drive a vehicle and could ultimately accomplish most anything an average person could. They would be indistinguishable.

Next, let's say there was a catastrophe that destroyed a society, the knowledge could be lost and sciences once lost are not always so easily rediscovered.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Ok, monuments like Stonehenge, sure...

But there are many others where, the stones could be lifted but not moved.

There was an attempt to replicate a scale of one of the pyramids, and with like 20 stones things were already starting to get wonky.

Also, the pyramids used to have an outer shell, where the sides were flat.

Or in South America, the H stones are an engineering marvel that could be stacked like Lego blocks. They would be near impossible to replicate, and if so, it is doubtful that the quality could be matched, especially factoring in erosion.

Or one of the best ones, this church in Africa that was built entirely into the bedrock...
Excellent.. you have made progress from "could not be replicated" to "near impossible".

Modern humans have been able to build a space station in Earth orbit so I am certain that given enough funding I too can cut rocks and stack big stones on top of each other and build you a pyramid to rival the ancients.

Last edited:
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Built By One Man Using Super Natural Reverse Magnetism Levitation Technology!
We have one of those down here... the Coral Castle. You and TheMan can tour it together :)

Coral Castle - Wikipedia
First, yes, I was familiar with that persons work (or a very similar concept in action), that does address some of the challenges, particularly for the relatively simple monuments. There's a level of stonework as well, then the alignments in some places that goes above and beyond merely the precise movement.

At least you are willing to accept that some exotic technologies would be in play... (Not necessarily alien)... That's the one thing with like ancient aliens is that it is EVERYTHING is aliens.

I don't see why some might have figured out some technologies, over time that knowledge lost...

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Excellent.. you have made progress to "near impossible".

Modern humans have been able to build a space station in Earth orbit so I am certain that given enough funding I too can cut rocks and stack big stones on top of each other and build you a pyramid to rival the ancients.
Again, it's not just "stacking rocks", it's stacking rocks, with a 3D alignment, while considering the true north (not magnetic north), and astrological alignments. That is JUST the pyramids, the whole site acts as a cosmological calendar.

When you are talking about things like cutting a cube out of a cube (that stone sarcophagus), we can cut 2 lines on the X, 2 lines on the y, but there's no way to cut the back Z plane without cutting through the whole, Or Without taking out significant amounts of materials, but sometimes the remaining stones are left behind to show how little margin was left. The best guess would be lasers and some means of deflecting the beams.