Atlantis and ancient Rus...

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Excellent.. you have made progress from "could not be replicated" to "near impossible".

Modern humans have been able to build a space station in Earth orbit so I am certain that given enough funding I too can cut rocks and stack big stones on top of each other and build you a pyramid to rival the ancients.
Pfft! Get back to me when humans are walking around on Mars!

:D

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Again, it's not just "stacking rocks", it's stacking rocks, with a 3D alignment, while considering the true north (not magnetic north), and astrological alignments. That is JUST the pyramids, the whole site acts as a cosmological calendar.

When you are talking about things like cutting a cube out of a cube (that stone sarcophagus), we can cut 2 lines on the X, 2 lines on the y, but there's no way to cut the back Z plane without cutting through the whole, Or Without taking out significant amounts of materials, but sometimes the remaining stones are left behind to show how little margin was left. The best guess would be lasers and some means of deflecting the beams.
Personally, in my opinion, it doesn't even have to be ONLY aliens from outer space.

I think it's perfectly plausible that there was some sort of pre-human civilization on Earth (for all we know, some dinasaurs may have survived that meteor and eventually evolved intelligence :D), which left behind some of their technology that ancient humans may have got their hands on at some point, but that was lost again later on ;)

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
First, yes, I was familiar with that persons work (or a very similar concept in action), that does address some of the challenges, particularly for the relatively simple monuments. There's a level of stonework as well, then the alignments in some places that goes above and beyond merely the precise movement.

At least you are willing to accept that some exotic technologies would be in play... (Not necessarily alien)... That's the one thing with like ancient aliens is that it is EVERYTHING is aliens.

I don't see why some might have figured out some technologies, over time that knowledge lost...
Speaking of lost knowledge.. I'd forgotten that Billy Idol's "Sweet Sixteen" song is about the Coral Castle guy.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
The point is though, how the heck, for example, did the Egyptians lift enormous stone blocks to build their pyramids? Yes, yes, supposedly slaves dragged them up there.. I just have trouble believing humans would actually physically be able to do this... At least, they would need a hel of a lot of slaves, to keep replacing those dying from the sheer exhaustion...
No need to be dying, just have to keep them hydrated and get rest.. which would have been easy since the housing for that work force surrounds the pyramids.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Personally, in my opinion, it doesn't even have to be ONLY aliens from outer space.

I think it's perfectly plausible that there was some sort of pre-human civilization on Earth (for all we know, some dinasaurs may have survived that meteor and eventually evolved intelligence :D), which left behind some of their technology that ancient humans may have got their hands on at some point, but that was lost again later on ;)
65 million years (correct me if I'm wrong) since dinosaurs... If a group had managed to survive, they would have 65 million years of evolution continuing from where everything else had a reset, they could be millions of year more technologically advanced.

There really is no evidence though, no dinosaur bones left over, no transitional evolutions... Unless they were living in caves we've not found yet (not impossible, but not very likely.