Atomwaffen: More proof that White Supremacy remains the greatest danger to American citizens

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Last night I watched "Breaking Hate" with Christian Picciolini on MSNBC. Everyone should set a timer on this show which aires most Sunday nights. They often show both old and a new episode as they did last night.

Last night featured a segment about a seemingly pleasant, handsome young man with a normal all-American upbringing named Devon Arthurs (doesn't seem to be available on the Tube or MSNBC site). Devon was seduced online and ended up flying off to The Ukraine for Russian backed terrorist training designed to incite a race war in the US. He ended up killing two of his roommates who ridiculed his beliefs and participation in such stupidity.

More on Picciolini - A former Hammerskin Nation leader who managed to get out and is now focused on helping other haters to become former haters and our nation to become a safer place to live. Trump should give him a Freedom Medal. But of course, after cutting the budget for following a-hole groups such this by 70%, that won't happen. They are part of his hardcore base - He enables and inspires them. Hard Stop

A Former Neo-Nazi Explains Why Hate Drew Him In — And How He Got Out

Anyway, meet Atomwaffen - Further proof that Trump's claim that White Supremacy isn't a thing is BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babba and Friday13
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Does anyone even know a white supremacist? Cause I don't know one.

White supremacy is the greatest danger to Americans? This is Jussie Smollet type stuff.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
There are racists of all skin colors.
Rip - I know you can do better than this ^ Go back, read the links, watch the video and LEARN something for a change.

There are racists of all skin colors? DuH - The best you can come up with to address my post??

Please do better on your next flyby :rolleyes:

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Who cares? The OP sucks. So does the idea. Another 'Get Whitey" thread. Good for lining catboxes.
Jesus - Two swings and two misses. This has nothing to do with "getting whitey" Jesus H

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Does anyone even know a white supremacist? Cause I don't know one.

White supremacy is the greatest danger to Americans? This is Jussie Smollet type stuff.
There are a few White Nationalists right here on this board. I've seen MANY on other boards who literally ROOT for a race war and salute Donald Trump for helping that to come about. I think PH has purged most of those A-holes, but you really should get around more.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
There are a few White Nationalists right here on this board. I've seen MANY on other boards who literally ROOT for a race war and salute Donald Trump for helping that to come about. I think PH has purged most of those A-holes, but you really should get around more.
Who are they?