Attorney General William Barr dining at the Trump hotel is a bad look

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Attorney General William Barr was photographed dining at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, on Wednesday night — a business his boss, President Donald Trump, still owns and profits from, and one that has become something of a de facto clubhouse for businesspeople and government officials looking to curry favor with the president.

Zach Everson, who reports on conflicts of interest stemming from the Trump International Hotel, tweeted that it was his “first time seeing Barr” at the hotel.
Attorney General William Barr dining at the Trump hotel is a bad look
well duh, isn't this part of the qualifications for a job in the Trump administration ?

May 2012
By the wall
You guys are going to whine about anything Barr does so I would say fuck it also.

Maybe they have a really good menu that he likes.

Naw…...it has to be some sort of conspiracy!

IMEACH TRUMP FOR THIS!

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
You guys are going to whine about anything Barr does so I would say fuck it also.

Maybe they have a really good menu that he likes.

Naw…...it has to be some sort of conspiracy!

IMEACH TRUMP FOR THIS!
Come on....it's fun to pick on the frumpy bullfrog. He's a likeable shill.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
LMAO @ the TDS ......

At this point ... using the public restroom at a Trump Hotel may be enough to get one indicted by the TDS Democrats.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
LMAO @ the TDS ......

At this point ... using the public restroom at a Trump Hotel may be enough to get one indicted by the TDS Democrats.
you say that on every thread about Trump you don't like. The issue here is that Trump still owns the property and Barr is engaging in activities that Trump benefits from financially. There are conflict of issue regulation for federal employees. USOGE | Financial Conflicts of Interest

May 2012
By the wall
you say that on every thread about Trump you don't like. The issue here is that Trump still owns the property and Barr is engaging in activities that Trump benefits from financially. There are conflict of issue regulation for federal employees. USOGE | Financial Conflicts of Interest
No there aren't.

Congress passed a law removing the president from conflict of interest laws.

Shall I post it and embarrass you in front of the entire forum or would you like to go look it up yourself and squirm away in shame?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
No there aren't.

Congress passed a law removing the president from conflict of interest laws.

Shall I post it and embarrass you in front of the entire forum or would you like to go look it up yourself and squirm away in shame?
Fuck a bunch of morals and ethics, those are for losers.....

May 2012
By the wall
Fuck a bunch of morals and ethics, those are for losers.....
Tell it to congress.

I forget which side did it but it is a law now.

The president, the VP, the Supreme Court, and a few others I think can make as much money as they want by profiteering off of their position.

And it is a good reason why they passed the law if you ever want to look it up.

Basically they said that nothing the president can ever do could not be considered a conflict of interest meaning, like now, he would be having one investigation after another.

You will notice however that not a single democratic investigation is revolving around Trump making money off of being president.

And now you know why that is.