Awesome site for space geeks

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Stumbled on to this website while wandering around the interweb.
Kind of puts in perspective how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things.

100,000 Stars

Reactions: 8 people
Jan 2016
Colorado
Stumbled on to this website while wandering around the interweb.
Kind of puts in perspective how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things.

100,000 Stars
Am I missing something here? None of the stars are labeled! Where's Alpha Centauri? Where's Epsilon Eridani? Where's Tau Ceti? Where's Epsilon Indi? This just seems like a...….psychedelic hippie VR 'experience' or something.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Am I missing something here? None of the stars are labeled! Where's Alpha Centauri? Where's Epsilon Eridani? Where's Tau Ceti? Where's Epsilon Indi? This just seems like a...….psychedelic hippie VR 'experience' or something.
They’re all labeled for me

Maybe it’s not loading right?

Rad site! Thanks for the share!

Reactions: 1 person
Jan 2016
Colorado
They’re all labeled for me

Maybe it’s not loading right?

Rad site! Thanks for the share!
Ah, OK. I wasn't zooming in correctly. Now I've got it! Yeah, very cool! In fact, I need to keep this handy! May come in useful!

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
You may need to zoom in closer.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Did you just star name drop?

Reactions: 1 person