AZ Republican State Sen. Pushes Bill to Prohibit Discussing "Homosexuality" in Sex-Ed Classes

May 2019
West Haven
Oh, now I get why people were accusing me of bringing religion into the discussion. They must believe I'm a sock puppet of yours, or could not even distinguish between our pseudonyms.

I suppose an 'L' looks like an 'r' if you look with your eyes closed.
So you don’t attack the poster who is actually endorsing indoctrination but you attack posters who you accuse want to indoctrinate others even though you have to twist and squirm and stretch the definition of the word in order to make it appear they are doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 2019
West Haven
So telling adolescence that they should be tolerant of gay people is promoting homosexuality? Do you really believe that young people in middle school do not know about gay people? Maybe I should’ve told them that they don’t really exist and then have them put their hands over their ears and go Lala Lala
That would be like telling a Christian adolescent that they should be tolerant of Muslims is promoting Islam.
If we don’t talk about them maybe they’ll go away. Right ptif?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isalexi

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Teaching children morals is a good thing. Teaching children that sex is serious and for adults in marriage is a good thing. Teaching children to value their bodies and respect others is a good thing.
Again, I'd love to see you explain why. What do you even mean by "a good thing"? Do you think government should be in charge of teaching morals about sexuality, or for that matter teaching morality in general? Shouldn't that be the job of churches for the religious, and personal study for the non-religious?