AZ Republican State Sen. Pushes Bill to Prohibit Discussing "Homosexuality" in Sex-Ed Classes

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Ask the proctologists who treat homosexual males for Gay Bowel Syndrome. There are serious problems when homosexuals ignore anatomy and choose to sodomize each other.

"The clinical and pathological findings in a group of 260 homosexual men comprising 10% of a private proctologic practice are reviewed. A clinical pattern of anorectal and colon diseases encountered with unusual frequency in these homosexual patients is termed the gay bowel syndrome. The clinical diagnoses in decreasing order of frequency include condyloma acuminata, hemorrhoids, nonspecific proctitis, anal fistula, perirectal abscess, anal fissure, amebiasis, benign polyps, viral hepatitis, gonorrhea, syphilis, anorectal trauma and foreign bodies, shigellosis, rectal ulcers and lymphogranuloma venereum. " The gay bowel syndrome: clinico-pathologic correlation in 260 cases
If you're saying that bad stuff can happen to your anus, that's certainly correct. But a quick check of "gay bowel syndrome" reveals that 1) it's not specific to gay people (or even gay men), 2) it's not limited to the bowel, and 3) it's not a syndrome. It's not a term widely recognized by the medical community.

An article written by one doctor about his own private practice is not very authoritative, I'm afraid. Seems like a conclusion in search of evidence rather than the other way around.

What about guy on guy fellatio? Or girl on girl cunnilingus? Or anal digital stimulation (when done by a member of the same sex)? These are all homosexual behaviors as well, and it's not an exhaustive list. Do I take it you don't mind people learning about these other activities?

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Nope. I Don't believe in evolution.
Well then your referring to biology is a fraud, isn't it? If you don't "believe" in evolution, you don't "believe" in biology. They are not separable.

Seems like you "believe" whatever you wish, regardless of any reference to objective reality.

Reactions: carew278
Oct 2019
Earth
So you can't point to any facts that I called someone ignorant for stating? What a surprise!

Can you at least show who person A and person B are in this scenario? No? Was it meant to be hypothetical, and not based on anything going on in this discussion?
Earlier on, for example, I pointed out that there is zero evidence to support gender fluid theory. I asked for support for that claim and received only insults.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Earlier on, for example, I pointed out that there is zero evidence to support gender fluid theory. I asked for support for that claim and received only insults.
The thing is, the idea of gender fluidity isn't really a "theory" anyway. I'm a little curious if you have read anything by anyone who has written about gender fluidity, or if you are just getting talking points from talk radio. I suspect the latter. No one claims that gender fluidity has some physical manifestation. What you are saying is similar to "there is zero evidence to support the theory that some people born male like wearing dresses, and have no desire to live and act the way people expect men to live and act." Or "There is zero evidence to support introversion theory." or any other thing that you want to call a "theory." The evidence is in talking to people and asking them how they feel.

Its surprising how many people think they understand the true feelings of people they've never met better than the people themselves do.

Apr 2014
Maryland
The Left and LGBTQ+ think it's perfectly normal for a guy to have sex by sticking his penis in another man's anus. And they want to tell kids that is this okay. But it's not.
What you are doing is reducing gay people to have a make love. So I assume that you think lesbianism is OK? Do you think straight men who have anal sex with a woman are perverted so you care? Why are you do you humanizing people. I thought sex Ed and I didn’t mention how gay people have sex

Apr 2014
Maryland
[
Well they do tell them it's okay to have homosexual sex.
I don’t tell my sex education classes how they anyone should have sex in the privacy of their bedrooms. Why is it not OK for homosexuals to have oral sex but OK for heterosexuals? Or do you think that is wrong also. I tend to think you have a very boring sex life

Apr 2014
Maryland
Leftists deny science and anatomy as you said. They let mental illness take over instead and rationalize all sorts of disordered behaviors.
so those heteros having something other than the missionary position have disordered behavior?