Baby Blimp

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Massive 'Trump Baby' Blimp to Fly Over London During President's Visit

President Donald Trump’s upcoming trip to London will be overshadowed by a monstrous balloon hovering over the U.K. Parliament, depicting him as a growling, orange infant.

The 20-foot-tall inflatable blimp, playfully coined “Trump Baby,” was approved by London mayor Sadiq Khan’s Greater London Authority on Thursday. Although the mayor originally refused to grant permission for the flight, his tune changed after the project was met with overwhelming support. At the time of writing, the blimp’s crowdfunding campaign has raked in more than £18,000 ($23,858) to manufacture and inflate the balloon and collected more than 10,000 signatures in a petition to get it off the ground.
http://fortune.com/2018/07/05/trump-baby-blimp-london/

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Jul 2017
U.S.A.
The other Hindenberg

You make me proud England!

'Trump Baby' balloon gets green light from London mayor

A giant 'Trump Baby' balloon is set to be flown close to the UK Parliament during US President Donald Trump's visit to London next week after the Mayor of London gave the go-ahead, it was announced Thursday.

Protests are expected across London when Trump arrives for his three-day visit to the UK next Friday, with the 6-meter-high (or 19 feet) orange balloon poised to take center stage.

Reactions: 9 people

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
That's pretty sad of England. I guess we should publicly consider and approve mocking their heads of state when they come to visit too? Nah.... we are not a bunch of assholes. Hopefully, this is confined to that idiot mayor.

Reactions: 2 people
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
That's pretty sad of England. I guess we should publicly consider and approve mocking their heads of state when they come to visit too? Nah.... we are not a bunch of assholes. Hopefully, this is confined to that idiot mayor.
Ask yourself why they have never done anything like this before. Get back to the rest of your class with your results.

Reactions: 11 people

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Agreed. That’s weak sauce. Regardless of what most of us think of him, he is still POTUS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people