Bachmann thought hubby meant Pray away the 'gray'

Nov 2005
Richmond Va
She dances poorly.
Bachmann thought hubby meant Pray away the 'gray'
Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann appeared on The Tonight Show Friday evening, trying to explain her husband’s “pray the gay” comments and therapy on same sex marriage.

Host Jay Leno was perplexed by that phrase, seeking to find any understanding on it. “Well that whole ‘pray the gay away, I don’t get that,’ Leno said.
Bachmann offered a peculiar reply. “Well see, when I heard that, I really thought it was like a mid-life crisis line,” she said. “‘Pray away the gray,’ that’s what I thought it was.”
Sensing that Bachmann wouldn’t budge on her feelings on gay marriage, Leno added: “I’m not going to change your mind on that one.”

Jun 2011
N/A
No, I just cannot go there.

I just cannnot. It would be so very mean and unkind.

Oh, hell, why not.

Did she mention where Marcus prays (preys :)) his gray away?
Or does he take anti-grey injections? Where are those injections applied?
You don't need to pray the grey away, a simple injection in the right spot will do the trick.
Sometimes a gooey substance applied to the grey area will cover it up for a while.

(*GRIN*)

gay, grey, gay, grey
hose, nose, hose, nose
hoopid, stupid, hoopid, stupid
more, whore, war, more, whore, war
wild, filed, wild, filed
filled, spilled, filled, spilled
long, dong, wong, hong, long, dong, wong, hong.

Yes, I can see where she might just get those words mixed up.

I filled and filed it. It was grey and it was long-form one more time..
I spilled and filled it. It was gay and it was dong, one war-time.

Uhuh, Michele, uhuh.

FACEPALM.

Reactions: Hollywood
Nov 2005
Richmond Va
No, I just cannot go there.

I just cannnot. It would be so very mean and unkind.

Oh, hell, why not.

Did she mention where Marcus prays (preys :)) his gray away?
Or does he take anti-grey injections? Where are those injections applied?
You don't need to pray the grey away, a simple injection in the right spot will do the trick.
Sometimes a gooey substance applied to the grey area will cover it up for a while.

(*GRIN*)

gay, grey, gay, grey
hose, nose, hose, nose
hoopid, stupid, hoopid, stupid
more, whore, war, more, whore, war
wild, filed, wild, filed
filled, spilled, filled, spilled
long, dong, wong, hong, long, dong, wong, hong.

Yes, I can see where she might just get those words mixed up.

I filled and filed it. It was grey and it was long-form one more time..
I spilled and filled it. It was gay and it was dong, one war-time.

Uhuh, Michele, uhuh.

FACEPALM.
You crack me the fuggup.
I'm not one to start threads on Palin, Bachmann or any of these other mentally challeged posers, but this kind of takes the cake.

Jun 2011
N/A
I believe it is part of the right-wing "If all else fails say something so unbelievably stupid, so stupid that no one in the world could imagine that you intended to say something this stupid, stupid... and then get away with it".

Ahh, family values.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Wasn't there some sort of study done that revealed that, the more vocal a person is against homo-sexuality, the more likely they were secretly gay?

Aug 2011
Yeah, sounds like bullshit to me. Is it just me or does Michele Bachmann look like she's been receiving shock treatment?

And BTW, Ink nice avatar :) Fuckin hilarious!

Aug 2011
Up In The Hills
Studies have shown that most male homosexuals believe their lifestyle is a pain in the ass.

Oct 2010
Wasn't there some sort of study done that revealed that, the more vocal a person is against homo-sexuality, the more likely they were secretly gay?
There was.

Also, its been said that SHE has worn outfits that HE picked out for her, complete with matching shoes and purse. A Gay friend of mine laughed, saying..."Hell most gay men can't even do that"...

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
There was.

Also, its been said that SHE has worn outfits that HE picked out for her, complete with matching shoes and purse. A Gay friend of mine laughed, saying..."Hell most gay men can't even do that"...
God told her to marry a gay man - the very least she should get out of it is a bitchin' wardrobe.

Aug 2011
Up In The Hills
Does anyone else think it's funny in a hypocritical kind of way how some people will use homosexuality to insult and ridicule others and then turn right around and support and defend the homosexual agenda? Hmmmmmmmmm