Bank Of America Locks Out Its Online Clients For Second Day In A Row

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I dropped BOA years ago, they are fee hungry, They lost our corporate and personal accounts years ago.

Reactions: michaelr
Apr 2011
Under your skin
I NEVER did business with B of A. They would give credit cards to people without SSNs and everyone knows exactly who those people would be.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I NEVER did business with B of A. They would give credit cards to people without SSNs and everyone knows exactly who those people would be.
Well there you are, go in, tell them your illegally here, get the card, rack it up on silver, toss the card, and go on your merry way...hahaha

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
They're having actual computer trouble.

You can still get into your account, pay your bills, etc.

Their systems are just "slower than usual", and "some pages are not available".

May 2006
How much does BoA and JPM pay our government to hold the vast collective sums to be gradually paid out to unemployment recipients? That's some crooked shit if I've ever heard of it. There are fairly large companies that make their entire profit running payroll by collecting your month's payroll from you a little earlier than they actually pay it out. I wonder what the total amount paid out per month to all unemployment recipients, in, say, California, amounts to for BoA? They get their hands on all of that cash, and it's theirs to do with as they please until it is actually spent.

Honestly, how is that possible? How is our entire government not in jail already?