banks tightening lending standards on consumer & business loans

N

nonsqtr

They're saying the "Bad Bank" announcement is coming early next week.

Looks like, what they're going to do, is buy up all the toxic assets and put 'em in the "Bad Bank".

So, this action by the banks, comes one week BEFORE all their risk is about to be removed from the table.

Once again, it seems to me, they're RIPPING US OFF!!!

Here we are giving 'em BILLIONS of dollars in CASH, and buying up ALL their toxic assets, and they're STILL reducing our consumer credit and increasing our interest rates!

I say, we pass IMMEDIATE legislation, to BUST 'EM UP!!!

Do you realize, Bank of America spent TEN MILLION DOLLARS on a Super Bowl party yesterday? :mad:

WTF were they doing at the Super Bowl IN THE FIRST PLACE? ??? :mad:

M

michaelr

They're saying the "Bad Bank" announcement is coming early next week.

Looks like, what they're going to do, is buy up all the toxic assets and put 'em in the "Bad Bank".

So, this action by the banks, comes one week BEFORE all their risk is about to be removed from the table.

Once again, it seems to me, they're RIPPING US OFF!!!

Here we are giving 'em BILLIONS of dollars in CASH, and buying up ALL their toxic assets, and they're STILL reducing our consumer credit and increasing our interest rates!

I say, we pass IMMEDIATE legislation, to BUST 'EM UP!!!

Do you realize, Bank of America spent TEN MILLION DOLLARS on a Super Bowl party yesterday? :mad:

WTF were they doing at the Super Bowl IN THE FIRST PLACE? ??? :mad:
I have a thread on this bank, of course I was called a liar. I mean I give good sources and I am a liar.

Anyway I will you my thought on the thing. You got nothing better to do, so here goes.

I thing this bank will buy little to no 'bad assets', it will buy up the failed and failing banks from the nine preferred banks, then buy those as well. I think they will leverage the asset through the federal reserve or central banks and continue to buy up corporate America.

I believe they do not like the clause in the 'bailout' legislation that does not allow the government much control over the nine preferred, and this bank is an end run around it.

Sound about right?

On the BOA at the Super Bowl and their elaborate party could be construed as the Super Bowl was a public affair versus a private corporate function, if you get my drift.

N

nonsqtr

I have a thread on this bank, of course I was called a liar. I mean I give good sources and I am a liar.

Anyway I will you my thought on the thing. You got nothing better to do, so here goes.

I thing this bank will buy little to no 'bad assets', it will buy up the failed and failing banks from the nine preferred banks, then buy those as well. I think they will leverage the asset through the federal reserve or central banks and continue to buy up corporate America.

I believe they do not like the clause in the 'bailout' legislation that does not allow the government much control over the nine preferred, and this bank is an end run around it.

Sound about right?

On the BOA at the Super Bowl and their elaborate party could be construed as the Super Bowl was a public affair versus a private corporate function, if you get my drift.
I'm heavily multi-tasking today. I'm lookin' at numbers, at the same time I'm workin' on the wording for a letter goin' out to the Senators later today.

I don't know how it's going to turn out, Michael, but I want them to stop this crap! They're playing with fire, and they need to know it.

Whatever it is they're doing, there's not enough information goin' out to the American People, and the perceptions of what's there, aren't good.

These clowns need a strongly worded but non-threatening heads-up, and they need it NOW!

M

michaelr

I'm heavily multi-tasking today. I'm lookin' at numbers, at the same time I'm workin' on the wording for a letter goin' out to the Senators later today.

I don't know how it's going to turn out, Michael, but I want them to stop this crap! They're playing with fire, and they need to know it.

Whatever it is they're doing, there's not enough information goin' out to the American People, and the perceptions of what's there, aren't good.

These clowns need a strongly worded but non-threatening heads-up, and they need it NOW!
Ever hear of Bob Chapman with the International Forecaster? There are a couple of others as well. You can't wait for information from the governments media, if they tell you they wait until it is to late. Good sources that have a proven track record are a valuable commodity these days.

A

anonnymous

You will do as they say and like it. So shut the **Ck up and take it like a good slave or we will take everything you have and you will become a non-human. Do not, I repeat do not make me send the HDO's after you two.

F

freethinkr

Good, bad loans hurt us all. They encourage unprofitable businesses that compete for resources with the businesses who actually make our economy strong.