Barack Obama has managed to insult three close allies – all in one week

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
[quote name='Pragmatist' date='29 April 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1272575158' post='145663']

Posting something critical of the president and posting something that is plain fucking stupid are two different things.

Flights are grounded due to ash, noone is flying, many leaders don't show up and you are critisizing the president because he didn't make it?

What the fuck did you want him to do?

[/quote]

Nevermind. I can see you really haven't been keeping up.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
[quote name='Pragmatist' date='29 April 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1272575158' post='145663']

Posting something critical of the president and posting something that is plain fucking stupid are two different things.

Flights are grounded due to ash, noone is flying, many leaders don't show up and you are critisizing the president because he didn't make it?

What the fuck did you want him to do?

[/quote]

There was a consolation book at the Polish Embassy in Washington DC which was completely unaffected by volcanic ash. The President could have stopped by, maybe on the way to that game of golf, instead of sending a stand in.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
[quote name='Goldwater' date='29 April 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1272588621' post='145785']

Okay...there!...happy now McDuff?

[/quote]

That's a real comprehensive, fact based response and a logical defense of the administrations foreign policy practices.

No wait. It's not. It's just a random picture.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
[quote name='Macduff' date='30 April 2010 - 09:58 AM' timestamp='1272646715' post='145960']No wait. It's not. It's just a random picture.

[/quote]

You need to look up the definition of "random".

Sep 2007
[quote name='Macduff' date='30 April 2010 - 09:58 AM' timestamp='1272646715' post='145960']

That's a real comprehensive, fact based response and a logical defense of the administrations foreign policy practices.

[/quote]

Listen...Israel has a lot more than this on their plate and will get over it. If you were to substantiate any claims the right has that there is any permenent damage to our relationship with Israel, you might have a point.

The Poles aren't upset about Obama not coming...I looked through other Polish online newspapers and can't find anything about any permanent damage to Polish American relations, or anything at all about Obama's absence besides what I quote below.

Foreign leaders gather

The funeral ceremony for the presidential couple took place the next day in Cracow. After a procession along the city streets, the coffins with Lech Kaczyński and his wife Maria arrived at the Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary, where a funeral Mass was said by Cardinal Stanisław Dziwisz, who for over 25 years had worked as private secretary to Pope John Paul II. During the service, the cardinal thanked the Russian people for their sympathy and help after the disaster. Among those present was Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, who flew in for the funeral despite air traffic problems in Europe. Many international leaders had canceled their plans to attend, citing the air travel disruption. These included Barack Obama, Nicolas Sarkozy, Angela Merkel, Silvio Berlusconi, Jose Manuel Barroso and Anders Fogh Rasmussen.

http://www.warsawvoice.pl/articleX.php/22005

The Hondurian Presedente' Lobo met with Hillary just two days ago and yammered on about democracy and human rights. Honduras is definitly under the wing of the Obama adminstration and the US.

http://www.hondurasnews.com/

All you did was google up some righty hack who is famous for combining the word idiot and Obama in every article he writes about him. You shouldn't mistake a disacknowlegment or a lack of reply to your biased evidence for capitulation.

P-H-O-N-Y

O-U-T-R-A-G-E

Jun 2006
Vancouver
Speaking for the six billion people of the globe who aren't Americans .... we truly don't know or care what diplomatic functions your President attends.

"Hey Knuckles, did you hear - the Canadian PM, his wife, and the bulk of the Canadian Forces Command Structure has died in a plane accident"

"Oh my God? Where's Obama? Is he sad? Are there pictures of him being sad? Is Hillary coming? Is this going to affect Arkansas?"

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
[quote name='Dr.Knuckles' date='03 May 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1272916688' post='147066']

Speaking for the six billion people of the globe who aren't Americans .... we truly don't know or care what diplomatic functions your President attends.

"Hey Knuckles, did you hear - the Canadian PM, his wife, and the bulk of the Canadian Forces Command Structure has died in a plane accident"

"Oh my God? Where's Obama? Is he sad? Are there pictures of him being sad? Is Hillary coming? Is this going to affect Arkansas?"

[/quote]

You sound like another disgruntled non-American. Maybe if you loved freedom I'd value your opinion more.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
Cue the melodramatic score as a tear rolls down my face and my lower lip quivers... and I reveal the real reason for my bitterness and sarcasm

"How can I love...... something.... that I've never..... that I've never even known"

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
[quote name='Dr.Knuckles' date='03 May 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1272948051' post='147263']

Cue the melodramatic score as a tear rolls down my face and my lower lip quivers... and I reveal the real reason for my bitterness and sarcasm

"How can I love...... something.... that I've never..... that I've never even known"

[/quote]

Fake emotion used to gain support/sympathy? Maybe you DO love freedom after all.