Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
You told us to wait until the Mueller report for actual evidence.

So, let's wait and see what the new Special Prosecutor finds. You worried?
Authoritarians routinely investigate their enemies. But I guess that's above your pay grade.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
US attorney John Durham has been reviewing origins of Russia probe 'for weeks': source

The U.S. attorney appointed to examine the origins of the Russia investigation has been working on his review “for weeks,” a person familiar with the process told Fox News on Tuesday, to probe "all intelligence collection activities" related to the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

Fox News reported on Monday that Attorney General Bill Barr had assigned John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry into alleged misconduct and alleged improper government surveillance on the Trump campaign in 2016 as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors.
That pacifier should keep Trump busy until he is kicked out by the voters and life can return to normal.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Again, the entire Spygate thing has already been investigated

Trey Gowdy and Paul Ryan said the FBI did nothing wrong

Is the cult so hell-bent on litigating this stupid thing again, that basically, you are calling Gowdy and Ryan liars now?
If it's already been concluded, then why are you so concerned?

Reactions: John T Ford
Nov 2018
Maryland
Authoritarians routinely investigate their enemies. But I guess that's above your pay grade.
The Obama Administration was investigating Trump. Thanks for admitting he is an Authoritarian.

And, pay grade has nothing to do with finding out the truth. Or, are you afraid of what is coming? Hmn?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
The Obama Administration was investigating Trump. Thanks for admitting he is an Authoritarian.

And, pay grade has nothing to do with finding out the truth. Or, are you afraid of what is coming? Hmn?
But that was proven to be untrue by Republicans in congress from their own investigation. Are you calling them incompetent? And what makes you think this bunch of GOP slugs will be anymore competent?

But really...... if it keeps them preoccupied..... with a plausible excuse why they can't get anything done or put this country into any more jeopardy, I'm all for it. Maybe we won't have to be drafting old male war hawks to go to Iran.

Nov 2018
Maryland
I think its great to keep Trump preoccupied sucking his thumb. Probably saving us money too.
Trump is the most proactive President we've had for a long time. He's doing great things, and that has caused your pals in Congress to become unglued. They know they have a snowball chance in hell of beating Trump in 2020, and Nancy will likely lose her precious Speakership.

Nov 2018
Maryland
But that was proven to be untrue by Republicans in congress from their own investigation. Are you calling them incompetent? And what makes you think this bunch of GOP slugs will be anymore competent?

But really...... if it keeps them preoccupied..... with a plausible excuse why they can't get anything done, I'm all for it
I have never defended all Republicans. Some of them are RINOs and are worthless. Paul Ryan was one of them.

And, Republicans in Congress did do what the new Special Prosecutor will be able to do. Put those accountable before a grand jury and prosecute them.

I realize you had high hopes of getting Trump removed from office, but that delusional dream is over. Now, it's time to go after the real criminals, and put them away. Are you afraid?

Reactions: John T Ford
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You can bet the reason this US Attorney was hired was because of what's coming out in the upcoming IG Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.