Barr disputes key point in upcoming IG report

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Shocker - Barr throws HIS OWN DEPARTMENT UNDER THE BUS

And let's not forget that he did not give an "accurate" summary of the Mueller report either.

I feel sorry for the people who work at the DOJ. They must be feeling so dejected right about now.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Shocker - Barr throws HIS OWN DEPARTMENT UNDER THE BUS

And let's not forget that he did not give an "accurate" summary of the Mueller report either.

I feel sorry for the people who work at the DOJ. They must be feeling so dejected right about now.

He only serves Trump.

That said, I could never figure out why people were so surprised by Barr's acceptance of the AG gig, or shocked by his actions ever since. He'd been advocating for the unitary executive theory since his days in George HW Bush's administration. Trump was actually the break he'd been waiting for. He finally found his guinea pig.

Sep 2016
My own world
yet another leak from the IG report.
And you wonder why when we are hearing Barr is likely going to spin the report instead of representing what it actually said. Fool me once with the Mueller "summary not summary" but not twice. Nobody expected Barr to be an honest broker so they are neutering his sabotage.

Sep 2016
My own world
He only serves Trump.

That said, I could never figure out why people were so surprised by Barr's acceptance of the AG gig, or shocked by his actions ever since. He'd been advocating for the unitary executive theory since his days in George HW Bush's administration. Trump was actually the break he'd been waiting for. He finally found his guinea pig.
Does he know that this shit is going to come back and bite the GOP when there is a DEM president? Something like the 2015 House rules governing the rights of the Minority when it comes to subpoena powers has come full circle and bit the GOP in the butt.