Barr says spying on Trump campaign 'did occur,' but provides no evidence

Apr 2018
oregon
You mean TAXING them less so they can do business? Well,the RESULT is more JOBS. Bernie wants to "Break" Wall Street and all the Big Banks. Funny how Marxists like BERNIE never study economics.
The liberals always play stupid on that point. Lowering taxes is not the same as giving money taken from someone else.

Jul 2011
becoming more and more
You mean TAXING them less so they can do business? Well,the RESULT is more JOBS. Bernie wants to "Break" Wall Street and all the Big Banks. Funny how Marxists like BERNIE never study economics.
Show where the result of the Republican/Trump tax cuts were more jobs. Sanders has a degree in political science. His campaign focuses almost entirely on income disparities between the rich and the average American. Which has only become even more pronounced under Trump.

While the Republican's controlled both chambers of Congress under Trump what did they do to improve the lives of the average American's. The very first they tried to do is take away their healthcare. They campaigned almost exclusively against Obamacare for 8 plus years. But, when they had the chance to keep their promise they couldn't do it. They knew all along that they didn't have the votes and that they didn't have a replacement - and they still don't. In other words, they'd lied.

They did managed to get a few things done. They gave the riches American's a huge tax break. In doing so they blew the deficit up to historic proportions. Who do you think pays for that ? It's not the rich. It's the poor and the middle class. While the rich only get richer.

Apr 2018
oregon
Obviously the whole package isn’t unacceptable if you agree with them on farm subsidies
I agree with them on abortion as well. It's still not enough, though. The whole package of stupidity and irresponsibility they champion is unacceptable, even if they get a couple things right. The republicans have things I dislike as well, just not such a plethora of them.

Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I agree with them on abortion as well. It's still not enough, though. The whole package of stupidity and irresponsibility they champion is unacceptable, even if they get a couple things right. The republicans have things I dislike as well, just not such a plethora of them.
So. Just to review. You started off by claiming you don't like Dems because they support giving people "free stuff". But then, as it turns out, Republican's give away free stuff that you disagree with as well. Now, you're trying to pretend you never said that thing about "free stuff". That about right?