Barr says spying on Trump campaign 'did occur,' but provides no evidence

Apr 2010
Oregon
Everybody? The economy FLORISHED under Reagan. Set up 25 years of prosperity. Economy is great now. Why? Easy. All of the DEMOCRAT job Killing regulations were cut and TAX was cut. Resulting in 6 MILLION Jobs. Real jobs. Not part time ,minimum wage jobs like Obamas. Not Gov't sinecures like Obamas. REAL Jobs. Basically the RICH create JOBS. How in the DEVIL could they BECOME rich in the first place?
Trump’s economic numbers are nearly identical to Obama’s.

The notion that things magically turned around when Trump took office is pure fantasy

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Everybody? The economy FLORISHED under Reagan. Set up 25 years of prosperity. Economy is great now. Why? Easy. All of the DEMOCRAT job Killing regulations were cut and TAX was cut. Resulting in 6 MILLION Jobs. Real jobs. Not part time ,minimum wage jobs like Obamas. Not Gov't sinecures like Obamas. REAL Jobs. Basically the RICH create JOBS. How in the DEVIL could they BECOME rich in the first place?
I guess you forgot about the banks and S and Ls going under during Reagan. I remember Gibraltar Saving and Loan in this town going under after the president and vice president were indicted and jailed for fraud. Which I personally knew to be true because the Vice President bought a race horse from me and paid for it using his banks petty cash account. The bank is now a US Bank oh and the horse won his first race before the Feds took ownership.

Obama cleans up the Bush recession and you give Trump the credit. Not very observant . But don't worry, under every Republican pres we have the sharks begging for a bust after the boom. We seem to be on a fast track to the next bust because the sharks know Trump is not going to be a two termer and times awastin'.

Last edited: