Barr throws curveball into Senate GOP 'spying' probe

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I am pretty sure it's not AG Barr you guys need to be concerned with.

It's US Attorney John Durham and his appointment was by no means a curveball in his efforts to Investigate the Investigators.

But, you keep pushing this fake news story if it makes you guys feeeeel better about what's about to happen.
Yes, and the fact that Durham has already been on the job for sometime around a year... and first radar blip was the other day. I do hope this drops soon, because that's what it will take before people start to realize that it's not just business as usual.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Yes, and the fact that Durham has already been on the job for sometime around a year... and first radar blip was the other day. I do hope this drops soon, because that's what it will take before people start to realize that it's not just business as usual.
dude isn't going to do jack shit.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yep ....

This is about to go down and leave our Leftist extremist friends scrambling for excuses.

My bet is they will all parrot Trump is acting like a dictator ....

Even though they will not be able to quote the first Law Trump has violated.

Get ready ....

The Gnashing of teeth is just getting started.