Barry Goldwater, Jr. to Campaign for Ron Paul in NH

M

michaelr

CONCORD, N.H.--(Business Wire)--Congressman Ron Paul will be joined in the last days of the NewHampshire campaign by former Congressman and conservative stalwartBarry Goldwater, Jr.

"We are truly honored to have this legendary conservative familyhere to support Dr. Paul and bring his message to New Hampshirevoters," said Jared Chicoine, NH State Coordinator.

"A Goldwaterendorsement sends an unmistakable message about what Ron Paul reallymeans to the Republican Party."

Son of the late conservative senator from Arizona, Mr. Goldwaterhimself served six terms in the U.S. House of Representatives.Carrying on his father's legacy of fighting for small government andindividual liberty, the former Congressman endorsed Ron Paul forPresident in November of 2007.

Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign CommitteeKate Rick, 603-726-0202Copyright Business Wire 2008Source Article here...........Best news of the week in my books!!!!!

G

Goldwater

That's right baby! Ron Paul knew the old man and they approved of one another. That's what is so powerful for me about Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater Sr. BG Sr was the very last honest politician until RP showed up. Goldwater Jr's support is no surprise to me.

N

nonsqtr

:D

Are you familiar with Jr.'s story?

It's quite a gas... hint: it has to do with my home town here, Burbank CA.

And the LAPD.... and a few other things too. :)

J

johnflesh

:D

Are you familiar with Jr.'s story?

It's quite a gas... hint: it has to do with my home town here, Burbank CA.

And the LAPD.... and a few other things too. :)
You mean a man had a run in with the LAPD, what are the fucking odds of that happening?