Bay Area Mayor Reacts to Trump's Proposal to Dump Illegals in Sanctuary Cities

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
The Democrats insist that we must continue Catch & Release. We all know the majority do not bother to show up for the hearings. Why are the Democrats objecting to illegals being released in their sanctuary cities. I just do not get it.

Dec 2018
Florida
Its the same thing as a pogrom. We round up the undesirables using the police and vigilante citizens, treat them like dirt, cage them, deny them due process, scapegoat them, vilify them and then destroy their entire world without caring one bit about them as human beings worthy of fair and honest treatment. Yes, it is a pogrom without the bloodletting, at least not yet.
Do you realize that a Pogrom has a specific definition? And none of these people are being mass murderer. Further? They are here ILLEGALLY. Period. You can shed crocodile tears over it if you like, but riddle me this Claudius...are you for a totally open border?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Do you realize that a Pogrom has a specific definition? And none of these people are being mass murderer. Further? They are here ILLEGALLY. Period. You can shed crocodile tears over it if you like, but riddle me this Claudius...are you for a totally open border?
Our founders were as they maintained an open border policy for the first century of this nation. Yet conservatives aren't. Funny that. I guess conservatives aren't all the conservative.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Pogroms happen in stages like most genocides. Usually the early stages involve getting the majority of the dominant population who might not initially be in favor, conditioned to the idea via baby steps.

Dec 2018
Florida
Our founders were as they maintained an open border policy for the first century of this nation. Yet conservatives aren't. Funny that. I guess conservatives aren't all the conservative.
Same question. Are you for an open border? Don’t bother to check people coming in and out? You don’t see ANY potential issues in that?

Dec 2018
Florida
Pogroms happen in stages like most genocides. Usually the early stages involve getting the majority of the dominant population who might not initially be in favor, conditioned to the idea via baby steps.
So you see us having mass genocide against Hispanics in the United States in the 21st century? I don’t think my eyes can roll any harder.

Mar 2019
California
The Democrats insist that we must continue Catch & Release. We all know the majority do not bother to show up for the hearings. Why are the Democrats objecting to illegals being released in their sanctuary cities. I just do not get it.
NIMBY Syndrome. (Not In My Back Yard). Just as they love to spend someone ELSES money to "Help the Poor". 'Frisco Libs think us Deplorables who they call "Rednecks" should PAY for 'em. Of course,look at 'frisco nowadays. Shootin' dope in the streets. Defecating in alleys. Camping on City Streets. But ya won't see this on Nob Hill.

Mar 2019
California
Genocide? Surprised I haven't heard the word "Imperialist" yet.