BBC cameraman attacked at Trump rally.

Dec 2018
Florida
I've said it many times and I'll say it again:
At some point, Dotard J Trump is going to whip one of his more violent adherents into doing something truly horrible to a journalist.
All hyper-agressive Trumptards should be deported immediately -

You know it is asinine to blame someone other than the moron who actually engages in violence unless the person is actually ordering people to do it? I mean are we to blame democrat politicians for the violence and unrest they cause with all the protests? How about that congressional shooting? Is that on democrat candidates?

NO! It is on the bat shit insane asshole who can’t separate politics and life.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
It's not nutz, because you found a crazy person in a maga hat, I can retort with "the shooter democrat at the softball game", or the "bike lock antifa professor", or any of a number of items. You can't judge the whole on either side by the crazies, it's pointless.
That's EXACTLY what we have been trying to teach you people for years now.

May 2016
Florida
You know it is asinine to blame someone other than the moron who actually engages in violence unless the person is actually ordering people to do it? I mean are we to blame democrat politicians for the violence and unrest they cause with all the protests? How about that congressional shooting? Is that on democrat candidates?

NO! It is on the bat shit insane asshole who can’t separate politics and life.
Um...I guess you were conveniently not here when muslims, blacks, hispanics, liberals, etc. were blamed as a group for someone in their group doing something stupid.

Dec 2018
Florida
Um...I guess you were conveniently not here when muslims, blacks, hispanics, liberals, etc. were blamed as a group for someone in their group doing something stupid.
Have you seen me doing it? Can you quote me doing it? I will give wiggle room in “Republicans/democrats” because that is discussing party politics. It does lend itself to lumping and I do the same thing. But that isn’t what is being done here. What is being done is trying to associate a bat shit crazy mass shooter asshole with ALL republicans and/or anyone who wears a MAGA hat. It is mass hysteria stupidity. And you are old enough to acknowledge that.

May 2016
Florida
Have you seen me doing it? Can you quote me doing it? I will give wiggle room in “Republicans/democrats” because that is discussing party politics. It does lend itself to lumping and I do the same thing. But that isn’t what is being done here. What is being done is trying to associate a bat shit crazy mass shooter asshole with ALL republicans and/or anyone who wears a MAGA hat. It is mass hysteria stupidity. And you are old enough to acknowledge that.
Translation = You got me, now I must go into batshit partisan mode to save face.