BBC cameraman attacked at Trump rally.

Dec 2018
Florida
Translation = You got me, now I must go into batshit partisan mode to save face.
You are accusing ME of “batshit partisan mode.” Tell me. What is “batshit partisan” about stating trying to tie a MASS SHOOTER to MEMBERS OF A POLITICAL PARTY is “childish batshit partisanship?”

May 2016
Florida
You are accusing ME of “batshit partisan mode.” Tell me. What is “batshit partisan” about stating trying to tie a MASS SHOOTER to MEMBERS OF A POLITICAL PARTY is “childish batshit partisanship?”
No, your attempt to justify grouping by saying it is ok under "these" conditions. Conditions that you set.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
You know it is asinine to blame someone other than the moron who actually engages in violence unless the person is actually ordering people to do it? I mean are we to blame democrat politicians for the violence and unrest they cause with all the protests? How about that congressional shooting? Is that on democrat candidates?

NO! It is on the bat shit insane asshole who can’t separate politics and life.
So, there is no such thing as stochastic terrorism ?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Um...I guess you were conveniently not here when muslims, blacks, hispanics, liberals, etc. were blamed as a group for someone in their group doing something stupid.
Exactly. Whenever a black guy is unjustifiably hassled or killed by the police it's because of the other black guys who have committed crimes. But the fact that most mass shooters are white guys doesn't mean we should assume all white guys are mass shooters. That only applies to POC.